Goa Travel Guide: Reasons why you should visit Goa once in a lifetime
Reasons why you should visit Goa once – Goa is a destination which attracts a large number of international and national tourists each year. Goa is India’s smallest state by area and the fourth smallest by population. Beaches, nightlife, churches, and World Heritage-listed sites are the must visit places.
Here are some reasons why you should visit Goa once-
- The place is quite cheap during Indian summers. You can get everything at a discount or at cheap prices from flight tickets to hotel, from water sports to delicious food.
- For travel during Indian winters, which is the peak season, plan ahead and book the tickets in advance.
- For visiting Goa, you don’t have to save much but a small amount of money would be enough. You can enjoy the drinks, the beaches, and the beautiful sunset view at a very reasonable price.
Must read: History of Goa I Culture of Goa I Goa Tourism
Shopping in the Flea market
- The flea markets of Goa have a lot to offer and is not-so-expensive. You can get good quality stuff at a very reasonable price.
- Some major sites in Goa are Mapusa Market, Saturday Night Bazar, and Anjuna Flea Market where you can get items like jewelry, handicraft items, funky accessories, boho dresses, herbs and much more.
Do read: Top five places to shop in Goa
- If you are in Goa and has not visited any clubs yet, then you are missing out something very important my friend.
- Goa is the party capital of India and there are a large number of clubs and cafes in Goa which you must visit.
- Some of the best clubs of Goa are Antares, Club Cubana, LPK (Love, Passion, Karma) Waterfront, Silent Noise Club, Cafe Mambos, and Shiva Valley.
- And yes, you can also enjoy beach parties.
Reasons why you should visit Goa once
- The beaches of Goa are a major attraction for tourists from all around the world. Golden sand, stunning sunsets, shacks on the beach, seafood, a beer, what else do you need?
- The best beaches of Goa are Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach, Palolem Beach, Chapora Beach, and Colva Beach.
Must Read: The Most Happening Beaches of Goa
- Goa is a paradise for those who love water sports. Activities like water skiing, banana rides, scuba diving and water scooter rides are some great water activities.
- All these water sports will give you a thrilling experience and some memories for life.
- The churches in Goa have unique architecture.
- Some of the most famous churches you must visit are Basilica of Bom Jesus, Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church, Se Cathedral, Church of Our Lady of the Mount, Church of St. Cajetan, Church of St Francis of Assisi and many more.
Do read: The Five Best Churches of Goa
Perfect honeymoon destination
- Goa is also a perfect honeymoon destination. You can enjoy live performances and can spend some special moments with your loved ones.
- Arrange for a special beach date or book a cruise; whatever makes your loved one happy.
Best place to meet new people
- Goa is a place where you will meet many new people. People from different countries visit Goa and if you love making new friends, then you are at the right place.
- Meet new people, know about their countries, cuisine, culture, history…there’s a lot to discover.
So, do I need to give more reasons why you should visit Goa once? If you have not visited Goa yet, then book your tickets and get ready to make wonderful memories.
For more articles like, ‘reasons why you should visit Goa once’, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.