The great Cities of golden triangle and Punjab Under Rs 5000
Punjab is the land of five rivers, traditions and beauty which attracts tourists from all around India and other countries. This place is the hub for spiritual quench and amazingly delicious food, Punjabi style. Along with Punjab, the golden triangle of India has gained great importance as an integrated one-week travel destination. Delhi, Jaipur and Agra form the mighty golden triangle. Let’s take a look at some of the best places to visit in Punjab and the golden triangle.
1. Amritsar- Amritsar not only holds great religious values for people of Punjab but it also has a vast history related to the freedom fight struggle of India. Amritsar is very famous for The Golden Temple, which is the biggest and most renowned Sikh Temple in India. Another place which is very famous in Amritsar is the Jallianwala bagh that has the historic importance of its own.
2. Chandigarh- Chandigarh is a perfect blend of modernization, development and greenery. The city is better known as the city beautiful because of its efficiently planned layout and the presence of natural environment. It is a perfect place for party animals and food lovers as being a part of Punjab, it has numerous food options. Some of the coolest places to visit there are Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, Rose Garden, Timber trail and others.
3. Delhi- Delhi is the capital city of India where the heart of the land resides. Delhi is one of the biggest metropolitan cities of India which is constantly striving towards development. Delhi is the first pick of all foodies and career oriented youths. Those of you who want to buy way expensive clothing and those who want to stick to a budget are all well entertained in the fascinating bazaars and malls of Delhi. Some of the must visit places in Delhi are India gate, Chandni Chowk, Sarojini and Lajpat Nagar market for all your needs and fun.
4. Agra– The first thing that hits our mind when we think about Agra is the magnificent Taj Mahal and the second thing is the Angoori Petha. Agra is also known as the city of love because of Taj Mahal. Agra is definitely a must place visit place at least once in a lifetime where you could enjoy the richness of Mughal architecture and culture through monuments like Fatehpur Sikri, Buland Darwaza and Sikandra Bagh.
5. Jaipur– Jaipur is well known as the pink city of India. Jaipur is a blend of the traditions and royalty of the Rajasthani culture and the adaptation of the western culture. You could get some of the best souvenirs for your mates. The city is traditionally rich with its great architectures. Some of the best places to visit in Jaipur is the Chowki Dhani, Hawa Mahal and Johri Bazar.
India is an extensively traditional country where people from various backgrounds keep alive the history of their cultures which makes India unique. Punjab and the golden triangle might be in different places but they are a must visit for all people in love with food, shopping and traditions.