Want to know the ways to detox after Navratri? We got it all covered for you.
Detoxification is one of the essential processes for maintaining the sound health of our body. It is right after the consumption of our last meal that our body accomplishes the three methods of digestion, absorption, and assimilation. Once this trio completes, our internal system enters a stage of detoxification to emancipate is from the toxic products.
Navratri is a fest where a majority of us abstain from food as a token of respect for our deity. While observing Navratri fast is itself as the initiator of detoxification, we need to follow a few ways to detox after Navratri. The blend of these two detoxification rules triggers the development processes of immunity and in turn overall health.
Must Read: Is sunlight beneficial for your weight loss?
How to detox after Navratri?
Be a staunch follower of detox diet:
The detox diet includes the following:
- Include pepper, cinnamon, red chilies, lemons, turmeric in your diet.
- Say ‘No’ too fast foods, aerated drinks, refined white flour, caffeine-rich beverages throughout your detoxification period.
- Begin your day with a glass of Luke warm water; squeeze a lemon it and add some honey. This amalgamated drink helps in eliminating those bad acids from your body.
- Also, ensure that you drink sufficient amount of water to facilitate your digestion process to function efficiently.
- Switch to a diet rich in fiber content.
Work-outs are essential:
Ways to detox after Navratri is incomplete without a routine workout.
- A balanced workout comprising of weight training, cardio exercises and rest in the ratio of 4:2:1 day is essential.
- Brisk walking, skipping, stretches, jogging, push-ups, crunches form a part of a healthy workout routine.
- Alternatively, Yoga is essential to impart flexibility to the body while toning it up.
Do not compromise on your sleep:
No matter how much you work hard, six to eight hours of sound sleep is essential for your body. Deep breathing and burning incense which induces sleep help you to create comfortable conditions for a good night sleep. Sleep helps our brain to rest and revitalize for the next day routine. Strictly observe a two hours break after having your last meal and before going to bed.
Revitalization is important:
- Spa and body massages facilitate in relieving all of your tired and cramped muscles.
- Massage your scalp with Luke warm oil at least thrice a week.
- Prefer moisturizer creams to keep your skin hydrated and well-moisturized.
These are some of the ways to detox after Navratri.