Some beauty tips to keep in mind and use them in time of need…
- Apply Vaseline around the edges of your nails before applying nail paint, it helps you to easily wipe off any stray marks, letting you get that perfect manicured look.
- Just twist your hair into a ponytail and snip off those split-ends with scissors.
- Fix a broken lipstick by melting the bottom of the broken piece. Re-attach it to the stick and put it in the fridge for one hour.
- Insert bobby pins vertically halfway inside an elastic band to prop up your ponytail for a fuller, fluffier look.
- Make your nail polish dry faster by soaking your nails in ice water after painting them.
- Get rid of unwanted body hair in a couple of swift strokes by simply shaving them off. Shaving leaves you with flawless, smooth and glowing skin that’s to die for!
- Turn your hard-to-apply pencil eyeliner into an easy-to-glide-on gel formula by simply holding it under a flame for a bit.
- Create the perfect winged liner using a spoon!
- Applying Vaseline on your pulse points before spraying perfume will make the scent last longer.
- If your hair tends to fall flat or get kinks in them overnight, just roll them into a loopy bun and pin up before going to bed. Unroll them in the morning for that glam blow-dry look.
- Get those seamless waves by using a flat iron on your braids and then opening them.
- Rub some strawberries on your teeth before brushing them for an enviable sparkling white smile!
- Heal your cracked feet by soaking them in a mixture of Listerine, vinegar and warm water for 10-15 minutes. The dead skin will literally fall off when you wipe your feet.
These beauty hacks will help you in the toughest of your time. I hope this article helps you in all the ways possible. You might also find a few more interesting articles…