Want to know about the various Benefits of Amla..? Amla is a great source of Vitamin C and has antioxidant properties which cures numerous problems in our body. Because of it’s high nutritional values it is regarded as a herb used in ayurvedic medicines. Amla is known to cure many of our daily issues including common cold and body pains.
Here are some benefits of amla…
- Improves Eyesight: The carotene present in Amla helps in improving our eyesight. As a recommendation, you must consume an amla everyday because it can help you in improving your eye health by reducing cataract, intraocular tensions, reddening, itchiness and watering in your eyes.
- Burns Fats: Amla has proteins that help in preventing our food cravings. Its good to have a glass of amla juice before any meal to ensure that you eat less. Amla is also known to boost our metabolism which in the end helps in losing weight. It also relieves constipation and you don’t look too bloated.
- Immunity: Benefits of Amla also includes, astringent and antibacterial properties of amla which boosts your immune system. Try eating some amlas and make it a habit to definitely have one daily.
- Hair Improvisation: Amla is tonic for our hair. It helps in preventing dandruff and strengthens your hair follicles. Amla increases our blood circulation which indirectly helps in hair growth. It is also acts as a good quality conditioner to your hair.
- Skin Benefits: Amla is best known for being a great prevention for anti-aging. It also helps in glowing skin and for best results you must drink amla juice with honey daily, in the mornings.
These were some Benefits of Amla that might help you in making your daily life healthy.
Disclaimer: This article is solely for informational purposes. Do not self-diagnose or self-medicate, and in all cases consult a certified healthcare professional before using any information presented in the article. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for any harm that may result from using the information provided in the article.