There are not one but many benefits of sunlight out of which people mostly know about it as a source of Vitamin D.
Here are some health benefits of sunlight that can help you in general.
- Cancer Remission: As a matter of fact sunlight sends breast cancer into remission. Some physicians use sunbathing and nutrition to cure their patients. In nutrition whole foods help a lot like the sunlight.
- Kills Bacteria: The sunlight kills the bad bacteria and you might find it fascinating to know that Niels Finsen, the Nobel Prize Winner in 1903 used sunlight to heal wounds and disinfect the German soldiers after the First World War.
- Skincare: Sunlight can have beneficial effects on Skin disorders like acne, fungal infections, eczema, psoriasis, etc… The sunlight penetrates our skin and cleans the blood vessels along with the blood it contains. It also increases the content of oxygen in our blood which enhances our body to deliver oxygen to all the tissues.
- Cholesterol: Sunlight helps in lowering our body’s cholesterol levels by converting high cholesterol in the blood into steroid hormones and sex hormones. When there is no contact with sunlight the opposite is imposed to happen which means substances convert into cholesterol.
- Blood Pressure: The sunlight helps in lowering blood pressure in people with high blood pressure levels. It is a natural way to treat your blood pressure rather than taking medicines which have side effects.
- Fitness and Health: The sunlight is a great source to build our immune system and also effects on our stamina, our muscle development and our fitness in general. A regular exposure to the sunlight can increase the height and growth of many children and in particular babies.
It would be best for you to get used to the sun slowly because your skin is sensitive and you might cause sunburns on your skin without the necessary precautions.
Disclaimer: This article is solely for informational purposes. Do not self-diagnose or self-medicate, and in all cases consult a certified healthcare professional before using any information presented in the article. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for any harm that may result from using the information provided in the article.