Have you wanted to possess a perfectly toned and well-proportioned butt? Well, the ancient art of yoga shall do the trick for you. No, it won’t work as a magic but would need you to be regular and consistent with your yoga practice as also some control on your diet.
Here are 5 yoga asanas that will challenge your backside.
- Highly beneficial for your ‘arse’, the pose resembles with that of Lord Shiva in his dancing avatar and thus getting the name the Lord of dancing pose.
- It must be practiced on an empty stomach for best results or 5-6 hours after the last meal.
- This posture aids in opening up hip flexors.
- Also known as the half-moon pose, helps in transferring lunar energy from the atmosphere to your body.
- It is a beginner’s level asana and the pose should be held for 15-20 seconds ideally.
- It improves concentration level and digestion apart from making the butts toned and round.
- The English name for this asana is the triangle pose as the body posture resembles a triangle at the time of practicing it.
- This pose requires the eyes to be open, unlike most of the other asanas, to keep body balance.
- It strengthens and removes fat from waist, hips, and thighs with the additional benefit of maintaining blood sugar level.
- The pose resembles a crescent moon and is known to give a great stretch to the hops strengthening its muscles.
- Get your body in a lunging position with both hands up stretched backward and eyes closed. Try to hold it for 15-30 seconds.
- It is a basic level Vinyasa Yoga asana.
- Salabhasana or the locust pose requires the body to balance itself on the abdomen area. The pose looks simple however it is actually challenging for the body.
- It strengthens, lengthens and relaxes gluteus maximus, hip abductors, hamstrings, and calves.
- Avoid this pose in case of a migraine and spinal injury.
Now get your sassy yoga pants on and workout for those desirable buttocks with these yoga asanas.