Triceps and Biceps exercises are very vital in order to bring a proper definition to the arms and to give your upper body a look that you would like to drool over.
Giving below best five exercises to lose fat on arms and tone them up :
- As cardio helps to lose fat from the overall body, it is very necessary to include this your workout schedule.
- Use your wrists for rope skipping rather than your entire hands to carry out this exercise.
- Do it for 1 minute straight, and then follow the following exercises in the same series.
- Get into a full plank position, with your hands on the shoulder and your elbows tucked inwards.
- Now, get down using your triceps till your chest touches the ground and then push yourself from the ground.
- Keep your core and legs engaged throughout the exercise. If difficult, modify it by putting your knees on the ground but still maintain a straight line such that your core is engaged.
- 10 reps recommended
Read: Workout Plans for Beginners.
Dumbbell Triceps Extensions:
- Stand straight with your legs shoulder-width apart and take a weighted disc or a dumbbell of 5 pounds using both your hands overhead.
- Keep your shoulders, glutes and core engaged, lower the weight backward with elbows pointing outwards while bending them and then bringing them back to the initial position overhead.
- 10 reps recommended
Side Plank with Dumbbell Raise:
- Get into a side plank position such that your core isn’t drooping and your body is in a perfect line from top to bottom and your forearms are in line with your shoulders.
- Now take the dumbbell in your free hand and then extend the arm out over the shoulder and then slowly lower the weight such that your weights are parallel to the ground.
- Do 10 reps per side.
– Place a chair in stable position. Standing at a distance of 3 feet, turn your back to the chair and place your hands on the chair.
– Keeping hands at shoulder width apart, move forward 3-4 steps.
– Bend the knees to be in line with the chair keeping your upper body straight. Bend your elbows and lower your body as much as you can and then come back up.
– 20 reps are recommended.
Start with one set of each of the above exercise and then do 3 sets of the above. Get set for the toned arms.
Recommended Reading:- Best five exercises to lose fat on butt.
Disclaimer: This article is solely for informational purposes. Do not self-diagnose or self-medicate, and in all cases consult a certified healthcare professional before using any information presented in the article. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for any harm that may result from using the information provided in the article.