Aloe Vera contains many minerals that are vital to the body’s growth process and to the healthy functioning of all the body’s system.
There are many ingredients in Aloe Vera like vitamins, minerals, sugars, enzymes, lignins, amino acids, saponins, fatty acids, salicylic acid and anthraquinones which act as great first aid benefits of Aloe Vera.
There are a lot of benefits of using Aloe Vera, here are some First Aid benefits of Aloe Vera.
- It helps in soothing different types of burns and sunburns. It also helps in soothing blisters, rashes and insect bites. It diminishes bruising and reduces tissue damages from frostbites.
- Aloe Vera can replace your body lotions as a daily moisturizer for dry skin type. It helps in reducing wrinkles, stretch marks and also decreases pigmentation.
- Drinking Aloe Vera juices help in indigestion, constipation and bowel. It also helps in stomach ulcers, urinary tract infections and other prostate issues.
- Aloe Vera gel supports healthy teeth and also helps in strengthening gums when you have it orally or if you use it in toothpastes.
- It also helps in relieving from arthritis pain, lower blood sugar levels and cholesterol, etc… It is known for its detoxifying properties.
- The Aloe Vera gel possess some attributes which help in killing bacteria and in increasing blood vessel circulation.
- Aloe Vera gel is also a popular natural ingredient in body scrubs as make-up remover, mouthwash and deodorants.
- The latex from the Aloe Vera plant if taken orally helps in treating asthma, cold, epilepsy, menstrual bleeding, depression, diabetes, colitis, bursitis, glaucoma, hemorrhoids and osteoarthritis. It is cautioned by experts not to take high doses of Aloe because the latex is harsh on the kidneys and could contain ingredients which can cause cancer.
- Aloe Vera is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers. Please beware of using Aloe Vera in such conditions.