While Preparing for Healthy Breakfast for women you must know that a good breakfast includes good sources of proteins, low-fat dairy products and some fresh fruits or vegetables to add more nutrition.
Breakfast, as we all know, is the most important meal of the day. Especially, if you are a working woman, it sets the tone for the rest of the day.
Eating a healthy breakfast helps in refuelling your body with much-needed energy and nutrition. It improves your concentration power, gives you more energy to tackle hectic days and keeps us away from having unhealthy snacks. Breakfast ensures that you won’t suffer from a drop in blood sugar mid-morning, which can make you both lethargic and restless.
Plan your breakfast in advance and make some preparations one night before to ensure that you save time and get a healthy breakfast for women the next morning.
Some good options for a healthy breakfast for women are:
- Whole grain cereal with fresh chopped fruits and milk.
- Two hard-boiled eggs with two slices of multigrain bread.
- Two chapatis with egg or any leftover vegetables from the previous night.
- A large bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon.
- Oats with milk, dried berries, sprinkles of flaxseed or chia seeds and green tea.
- Mushroom veggie cheese omelette wrap in a multigrain roti with white or Kashmiri kahwa tea.
- Vegetable juice with egg white omelette and 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Vegetable upma with fruit vegetable juice.
- Stuffed roti with curd and masala tea.
- For a light breakfast, you can try Dosa/Idli/Uttapam with sambhar and green chutney along with coconut water or a filter coffee.
- Fruit and milk smoothie with nuts.
- Peanut Butter and Eggs.
Keep a variety in your breakfast by doing mix and match from the above list. Remember, milk is important for you, so if you are taking it in the breakfast, try to consume it in any form during the day like curd, chach, paneer, etc.