Home remedies for acne – Raise your hand if you all had an uninvited guest popping up on your important day. In such hectic schedules, our skin faces lots of stress and thanks to the pollution out there, Acne has become a common skin issue with people of diverse strata of ages. Acne affects the self –esteem and confidence of people causing them emotional and mental scarring.
Home remedies for acne – home remedies for pimples
The most common cause of acne is the accumulation of dirt, grime and bacteria in your pores. Our pores also get blocked because of our oil glands producing excess sebum. Although the causes of acne are never ending but do you know that you can fight acne just with basic DIY’S using home remedies? Continue reading if you’re sailing in the same boat and want to know about best, effective home remedies for acne.
Must Read:Home Remedies for Tooth Pain
- The king of fermented food items, organic raw Apple Cider Vinegar aids in treating bacterial and fungal infections. It suppresses active acne by detoxing the body from within. Just mix 2-tablespoons of it in warm water and consume every day in the morning. It also regulates sugar levels and cholesterol in body which helps in maintaining ph level of the skin.
- Exfoliating the skin mildly with oatmeal and milk scrub will help to unclog your pores. Mix two tablespoons of oatmeal with one tablespoon of milk and use it thrice a week.
- Turmeric has been used from ages along with fuller’s earth for flawless skin from centuries. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties which improves skin texture. Mix one tablespoon of fuller’s earth (multani mitti) with half tablespoon of turmeric. Prepare the mixture in rose water and apply on your face for 10-15 mins. Voila! Your squeaky clean skin is here.
- Make your own green tea toner for hydrating your skin. Take some green tea bags and boil them in warm water. Add one –two drops of tea tree essential oil. Make sure to make a new one after a week. Include this in your skincare routine and you will yourself see the differences.
- Cold compression of acne using ice helps in shrinking down the angry acne on your face because it suppresses blood circulation in affected area. All you have to do take some ice cubes under a towel and run it over your skin for good 10 minutes. Make sure not to hold it on a place for more than 20 seconds.
- Chamomile helps to reduce skin redness, inflammation and boils on face. Grind some chamomile tea bags with rose water to make a thick paste. Apply this on your active acne. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Enjoy the calmness on your skin after this.
- Aloe Vera gel is the best moisturizer for oily skin people. It is abundant in salicylic acid and sulfur that are extensively used in beauty industry for treating acne. Just peel off the gel from a spoon and apply this overnight as a sleeping mask. Wake up to a plump and juicy skin in the morning.
Must Read: Home remedies for ear pain
For more articles like, “Home remedies for acne” do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for interesting content. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: This article is solely for informational purposes. Do not self-diagnose or self-medicate, and in all cases consult a certified healthcare professional before using any information presented in the article. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for any harm that may result from using the information provided in the article.