How to remove facial hair at home- Although everyone has little hair on the face, some people have more clearly visible facial hair. Men generally don’t mind them as they anyways have a beard which they shave also, but some women feel uncomfortable having that facial hair.
How to Remove Facial Hair at Home
So, here we have come up with an article on how to remove facial hair at home through the use of easy-to-do homemade remedies to remove facial hair, how to remove unwanted hair.
Before knowing how to remove facial hair at home, it is important to know the causes of facial hair in women:
Hormonal changes that occur in the body during the beginning or end of menstruation can cause facial hair. Problems like PCOD and PCOS can also increase the growth of facial hair.
Many a time, if someone in the family has had a problem with unwanted hair on face or body, it is possible that other generation may inherit this problem too.
Many people take medicines due to diseases and the side effects of these drugs can also cause unwanted hair growth, especially if you take medicines related to hormonal imbalance.
Do Read: DO’s and DONT’s for Pimple Reduction
How to remove facial hair at home:
Shaving is one of the fastest and easiest ways to remove facial hair. You can either use a disposable shaver or an electric shaver, both works perfectly. But be gentle, do not cut yourself.
Tweezing is another effective option to remove facial hair. This method is a little painful but removes hair from the roots. To reduce the pain, just apply some moisturizer a few minutes before you remove the hair.
Waxing is another option to remove all the facial hair. When you go for buying wax, remember to look for soft wax or wax that is made especially for the face.
Threading is a good option for shaping eyebrows and removing unwanted facial hair from upper lip, side face, and chin. The results of threading can last longer and don’t cause ingrown hairs.
Here are some homemade remedies to remove facial hair:
Honey and sugar
- Add honey, sugar, and water in the same quantity. Microwave the mixture for about 30 seconds until the sugar dissolves. Apply the paste to the unwanted hair.
- Place a cloth strip over the applied mixture and tap it gently. Pull the strip in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
Papaya and Turmeric
- Make a paste of raw papaya and turmeric and apply this paste where there is more hair on the face. Wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turmeric has antibacterial properties that prevent the growth of unwanted hair.
Gram flour (Besan) and turmeric
- A mixture of gram flour and turmeric helps in opening the pores, which removes dirt from deep inside the face.
- Apply this mask on the face and after drying, wash it with lukewarm water.
Sugar and lemon juice
- Heat two spoons of sugar with lemon juice and apply the paste on unwanted hair after cooling down.
- After a few minutes, wash it lightly with cold water and rub it lightly.
Do Read: Natural Ways to get rid of Wrinkles
Disclaimer: This article is solely for informational purposes. Do not self-diagnose or self-medicate, and in all cases consult a certified healthcare professional before using any information presented in the article. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for any harm that may result from using the information provided in the article.