With the increased awareness among everyone regarding the lifestyle, the parameters that they see on the measurement scales, the look of the body they get in the mirror has reached its zenith. And in such a prime time, Matcha Tea is the newest thing you will hear the fashionistas and models engaging in.
Matcha green tea is a form of green tea which has up to 137 times more antioxidants than any low-grade green tea. When you brew regular green tea, you throw the leaves after use, but with Matcha tea, you ingest the entire nutrients of the leaf as it comes in the grounded powder form.
Here are the following benefits of the Matcha Green Tea :
- It helps in building up metabolism which in turn increases the basal metabolic rate and helps in burning more calories.
- Helps in improving your mood and increases your concentration.
- Lowers cholesterol and helps in regulating the blood sugar.
- Helps in detoxification of one’s body efficiently and naturally.
- It suppresses your appetite so feel fuller early.
- It works as a liquid floss, removes bacteria from the mouth and stops bad breath.
- Is rich is Vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc, magnesium, chlorophyll, and fibre.
- Aids in body relaxation and mind stabilizing.
- It improves good cholesterol and helps in getting rid of bad cholesterol, thereby protecting from cardiovascular diseases.
- It has 3 times more caffeine than regular green tea so it shall keep you on your feet the entire day active and in good mood.
- You don’t need to essentially drink Match green tea as a hot tea, rather you can take it as Iced Tea, smoothies, Latte, topping in salads & sandwiches, Ice cream or even bake a Match cake.
How to Prepare Matcha Green Tea
- Boil some water and leave it for 1-2 minutes.
- Take 1 measuring spoon provided with the Matcha Green Tea.
- Take 2 spoons of warm water and whisk it in such a way that a paste is formed.
- Now add more water to the mixture and whisk it till you see froth.
- It is ready to drink now.
Tip: Wooden whisker is recommended, though there are no scientific results to prove if this is better than the metal whisker.