Whether you woke up late because you snoozed your alarm one too many times or if you just don’t want to put in the effort on an early Sunday morning, this recipe is perfect for any occasion. With ingredients which can be easily found in the common household and the time spent slaving in the kitchen reduced to none, get your knives out and get ready for a delicious and easy meal for that early morning time which will now become your favorite!
P.S – This recipe is extremely healthy. It can also be kept frozen for up to one month – Simply transfer the leftover omelette into an air tight container and put in into your freezer to enjoy an easy meal, whenever you want!
One pan omelette : Difficulty level : Easy
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes (Can vary by 3/5 minutes)
Serves : 4
80 ml milk
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
1 tbsp oregano
½ tbsp chili powder
4 tbsp grated cheese
4 large chopped mushrooms
½ bunch of washed and cut spinach
1 small tomato, diced
1 small onion, diced
1. Turn your oven on and pre heat it at 180 degrees (Celsius) for 10 minutes.
2. In the meantime, in a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, oregano and chili powder.
3. In a flat baking tray which has been greased with oil, pour the mixture into the tray.
4. Take your vegetables and spread them evenly over the entire egg mixture.
5. Add the cheese over the top and put it in the oven to bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked and the cheese is melted at 190 degrees.
6. Cut up the cooked omelette into 4×4 squares and enjoy an easy, healthy, hot and delicious meal!
I hope this recipe comes in handy in your time of need and saves the day like it has done for me many times!
Recommended reading: How to take care of your hair in winters