Recently, many people are suffering from bad foot health problems. This is happening because of tying shoes without socks. We all know for a fact that tying shoes without socks can be really unhealthy and bad. People start making it a habit even when they are guilty of wearing their shoes without socks.
This is the main cause for the increasing foot problems. This bad habit of wearing shoes without socks can cause infections and fungal problems. It becomes a problem because the sweat causes moisture in the feet which is vulnerable to fungal infections. This is also becoming a problem because certain people wear shoes without socks because it is trending in fashion.
Here are some symptoms of tying shoes without socks:
- Stink: Your shoes and your feet both stink when you wear them barefoot. No matter you apply sprays or powder before wearing it barefoot, it will still be stinky.
- Color: Obviously when you wear a shoe for a long time it will wear and tear but the color of your shoe must not change from inside which is not the case when you wear shoes without socks. It turns from white to grey which means it is dirty.
- Blisters: It is a common problem that when you wear new shoes or shoes without socks you tend to have blisters and shoe bites which only cause pain to your feet.
There are certain measures you must keep in check before tying shoes without socks. Here are some:
- Don’t wear the same shoes daily.
- Let the shoe dry off for nearly 2 days before wearing them again without socks.
- Spray some antiperspirants in your shoes before wearing them on without socks.
- Avoid wearing shoes that cause pain in your feet.
- Wash and dry out your feet after wearing a shoe without socks.
Disclaimer: This article is solely for informational purposes. Do not self-diagnose or self-medicate, and in all cases consult a certified healthcare professional before using any information presented in the article. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for any harm that may result from using the information provided in the article.