Want to know how to apply for sbi credit card online? Here’s a complete step-by-step process for you. A credit card allows people to buy any item without cash. SBI is one of the most popular banks where people apply for a credit card. SBI offers different credit cards in the following categories depending upon the customer’s spending habits and requirements.
Why you should apply credit card online for sbi india
- It is easier and convenient
- You don’t have to visit the branch
- Don’t need to carry so many documents
- Can apply at a time of your convenience
- It’s quick and gets processed in a few minutes
Types of credit cards that SBI online offers you
- Shopping Card
- Cashback Card
- Rewards Card
- Travel Card
- Life Time Free Card
- Business Card
- Lifestyle Card
- Entertainment Card
You can choose the type of card that suits your priorities and spending behavior. Each and every card provide different offers and rewards in each category.
Here are steps how to apply for a credit card in SBI online:
- Visit online sbi india page for credit card application at https://www.sbicard.com/en/eapply.page
- Choose the type of card you want to apply for like prime, platinum, elite etc.
After choosing the SBI credit card of your type, the second page will appear. Fill in the following information in the online sbi form:
- Name- mention your name, middle name, and surname.
- City- select your city name.
- Occupation- in this you have to fill your source of income. Select homemaker if you are unemployed, retired if you are retired from the job or getting a pension. If you are studying, select student.
- Date of birth– Give the date of birth which is given in the documents.
- Qualification- Select your qualification like graduate, post-graduate, metric or below.
- Annual income- Select your yearly income.
- PAN number- enter your PAN number correctly.
- E-mail- enter valid e-mail id.
- Mobile No. – enter your mobile no.
- As soon as you will enter your mobile number, you will receive an OTP at the registered mobile number. Enter OTP in the online sbi form.
Click on next step and now it’s time for the final step.
Fill in all the details about your address, company name, designation, office address, pin code of your city and you are done. Click Submit and your sbi online form is complete. SBI will reach out to you for further verification.