ICC CWC 2019 – Cricket World Cup 2019 Scoreboard India vs New Zealand 18th Match Live Score Updates and match summary, match results from Trent Bridge, Nottingham, England.
Cricket World Cup 2019 Scoreboard India vs New Zealand 18th Match Live Score Updates:
- 7:32 pm MATCH CALLED OFF. Both teams get one point each.
- 7:20 pm They will have another inspection in about 10 minutes’ time and will probably take a final call. It has stopped raining for now, but how good is the outfield? That’s the question.
- 6:29 pm As per the latest news, it’s raining cats and dogs at Nottingham now. Absolutely rocketing down and with the cut-off time approaching fast, it would be rather optimistic to hope for a game from here on. The conditions have to improve drastically, else it’s going to be another rained-off game.
- 5:16 pm Oh my Lord, the rain is back. AGAIN. This is now more than annoying for the fans, those who are at the stadium as well as those who are at their homes waiting for the game to start.
- 5:11 pm, the umpires are going to have a look at the ground at 6 pm IST now. More than the pitch, it’s the condition of the outfield which is the matter of concern because they don’t cover the whole ground here. However, what’s good is that it’s not raining now.
- 4:51 pm There seem to be some white clouds in the distance and it looks like the rain might relent for a while, but you never know in England. It’s been that kind of a day. If the rain stops, the umpires will be out for an inspection. The drainage at this ground is good, so there is still hope for a curtailed game.
- 4:43 pm The rain seems to have settled in now. Very frustrating, but nothing much we can do other than waiting.
- 04:18 PM: Drizzle has returned and so have the covers.
- 3:57 pm The rain has stopped now, but we are not sure if the inspection which was scheduled to take place at 4 pm IST will go as per the schedule or not.
- 3:36 pm The skies have opened up again and this time it’s pelting down. The game doesn’t seem to be going to start anytime soon.
- 3:12 pm The pitch inspection has been re-scheduled to 4 pm IST. The drizzles have stopped for the time being.
- 15:07 IST: Covers being removed gradually. Rain has stopped and that’s a big positive.
- 2:50 pm BAD NEWS. It’s started drizzling again at Nottingham and the covers which were removed are back on. We are in for a bit of a delay here, it seems.
- 2:21 pm There is a tweet from the BCCI official handle that the umpires will be inspecting the pitch at 3 pm IST. It’s currently not raining in Nottingham, but because of the heavy rain overnight and early morning, it’s not going to be an on-time start.
- IND vs SA match live updates.
Must Read: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Points Table
Cricket World Cup 2019 India vs New Zealand 18th Match Prediction Preview Highlights:
- The New Zealand and India will meet in match number 18 of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Scheduled for 13th June, Thursday, the match will begin at 3 pm (IST) with the toss and team news coming in at 2:30 pm (IST).
Team India: Virat Kohli (capt), Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul, Mohammed Shami, Vijay Shankar, Rohit Sharma, Kuldeep Yadav.
Team New Zealand: Kane Williamson (capt), Tom Blundell (wk), Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham (wk), Colin Munro, James Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor.
Match: IND vs NZ, Match 18, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
When: Thursday, June 13, 2019, 09:30 AM GMT, 03:00 PM IST
Where: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Average 1st inning score: 252
Average 2nd inning score: 220
Highest Total: 481/6 (50 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest Total: 83/10 (23 Ov) by RSA vs ENG
Highest Chased: 350/3 (44 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Lowest Defended: 195/9 (50 Ov) by WI vs ENG