Here is all match highlights and other details of the matches that took place in the least week. You can now separately read articles based on your preference from this India Cricket weekly capsule from 29 Oct’18 to 02 Nov’18.
-India Vs West Indies ODI Series: India’s 3-1 Series Win
Mauling the West Indies in all-important final India vs West Indies ODI series by Paytm by 9 wickets to take the trophy 3-1, India once again dominated at home.
-IND Vs WIN: India sail to 9 wicket win in last ODI
- India defeated West Indies by 9 wickets
- Chasing West Indies’ 104, India made 105-1 with Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli remaining unbeaten
-Ranji Trophy 2018-19: India Set to Kick Off 85th Season
The Ranji Trophy 2018-19 85th Season of India’s premier first-class tournament is back starting November 1. Running till February 6, the Ranji Trophy
-IND Vs WIN: India Look to Seal Series in last ODI
- India and West Indies play the fifth ODI on Wednesday
- The match starts at 1:30 pm with the toss at 1:00 pm. The match will be telecasted on Star Sports 1, Hindi/HD.
-18 Man Squad for Four Tests against Australia Announced
- Here is all the information you need to know about the upcoming IND vs AUS 18 man squad for four match series.
- Rohit Sharma and Murali Vijay were called back to the Indian test setup for the test series against Australia.
-IND Vs WIN fourth ODI: India Romp to 224 Runs Victory
- India defeated West Indies by 224 runs to record their biggest ever win against them
- India was powered to 377-5 with centuries from Rohit Sharma and Rayadu
- Three wickets apiece for Kuldeep and Khaleel helped India dismiss West Indies for 153
-India and Pakistan declared Joint Asian Champions
India and Pakistan were declared Asian Champions Trophy joint champions after their final on Sunday was called off due to rain. The two sides that have both won the tournament twice each before were declared champions
-Deodhar Trophy: India C Beat India A By 6 Wickets
- India C defeated India A by 6 wickets
- Chasing 294, India C reached the total in 47 overs
- They will now face India B in the final at the Feroz Shah Kotla on Saturday
-BCCI Announce India’s Squad for T20 against WIN and AUS
The All India Senior Selection Committee announced India’s Squad for T20 Series against West Indies and Australia. The squad sees the committee take a bold decision to leave out an underperforming MS Dhoni for both the series.
For more details on India Cricket weekly capsule from 29 Oct’18 to 02 Nov’18 and related updates, like and subscribe to tentaran.com.