Traveling with kids is a very challenging task. But there are a number of places, monuments, cultures, and things to do on your family holiday in India. India is a vast country and there sure are many places where children can also enjoy. We bring you a list of places to visit in India with kids.
Places to visit in India with kids
Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand
- Nothing in the world can teach a child more than nature can as Mother Nature is the best teacher.
- Jim Corbett National Park is home to a variety of flora and fauna situated in Ramnagar, Uttarakhand.
- You can find Royal Bengal Tigers, jungle cat, barking deer, Himalayan black bears, Indian grey mongoose, otters, yellow-throated martens, Himalayan goral, Indian pangolins, and langur and rhesus macaques, and Indian elephants here.
- Your child will enjoy and learn more about nature, habitat, and wildlife.
- They sure are going to love the Jeep Safari in the jungle.
Must read: Most Pristine Wildlife destinations in India
- Chennai, Gateway to south India is the city of various temples, malls, amusement parks, museums, beaches, parks, and historical monuments.
- It is a perfect destination to visit with your child and is considered as one of the best places for family vacations in India.
- Museums are a fun place for kids to learn. Kids love rides, so do not forget to take your kids to the Crocodile Park.
- They can also have some great time at the beaches.
- Goa is a perfect destination for kids who love adventure activities like swimming, Jet Ski, parasailing.
- Spend your day on shore; take your child to old forts, museums, elephant rides and bathing in the spice plantations.
- You can also take them to some of the popular Churches of Goa where they get to learn about the religion.
- Taking the children to the fishing village would also be a unique experience for the children.
- Goa is one-stop destination for having fun and adventure.
Must read: The Most Happening Beaches of Goa
- If you are planning a trip with your kids, then Delhi is one of the child-friendly holiday destinations in India.
- There are many museums and tourist attractions where kids can have a lot of fun.
- Rail museum, Nehru Planetarium, International Doll Museum, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus temple are some of the popular places to visit in Delhi.
- Take them to the children’s park to have some fun at the various slides and rides.
- Children love enjoying in the sands, therefore plan a vacation in Jaisalmer with your kids.
- The golden sands of Jaisalmer are definitely worth visit. Enjoy the camel ride in the desert.
- Take your kids for an overnight desert safari, experience folk music, dance, and food.
- You can enjoy a camel ride, stay in tents, and watch colorful Rajasthani folk dances.
- Ooty is a hill station situated in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The Queen of Hills, Ooty is a pleasant and relaxing holiday destination for families with kids.
- Explore the parks, museums, dense forests, lofty mountains, grasslands, and a vast expanse of tea gardens.
- Don’t forget to visit the chocolate factory, Government Rose Garden, Ooty Lake.
So, no more worries about where to go while planning a vacation with children. Choose any of the above depending upon the season you plan to visit and yes, do ask children about their preferences too.