Let’s dig in the details of the Indian celebrities trolled after Pulwama attack on Social Media.
The scars that the Pulwama attack caused to the families and the entire nation by making the bravehearts attain martyrdom have not healed as yet, even then there are many influential personalities who have passed controversial remarks in regards to the instance.
When the entire nation is burning in the fire of revenge the renowned people of the country should be specific about their statements. Some famous personalities have been trolled by the commoners for their remarks that did not appeal or conform to the people seeking revenge.
Must Read; Bollywood reacts to #PulwamaAttack
Indian celebrities trolled after Pulwama attack on Social Media
- A statement that came from Punjab’s cabinet minister Navjot Singh Sidhu “The terror attack is a cowardly and dastardly act and I condemn it firmly. Violence is always condemnable and those who did it must be punished. For a handful of people, can you blame the entire nation and can you blame an individual?” also aroused a lot of hatred and anger. There have been talks about his ban from the Kapil Sharma Show.
- Indian actress Priyanka Chopra tweeted “Absolutely shocked by the attack in #Pulwama…Hate is NEVER the answer!!! Strength to the families of the martyred jawans and the CRPF soldiers injured in the attack.”She was also treated with severe criticism by the folks for her statement in the tweet: ‘Hate is NEVER the answer’.
- Mallika Dua was heavily slashed for her statements in one of her videos on Pulwama attack. Soon after the release of the video, people stormed over her Instagram handle and ridiculed her for being insensitive and passing such remarks.
- Actor-politician Kamal Hassan was also reprimanded for his statement: “Why India is not holding a plebiscite in Kashmir? What are they (Indian government) afraid of?”.
- Indian Tennis Player Sania Mirza was also condemned for her tweet regarding the Pulwama attack. Many people condemned her and asked her to return to Pakistan as she is the bahu (Daughter in Law) of Pakistan.
- Virat Kohli, Indian cricket team captain, was trolled on Social Media after he posted a post seeking votes for Indian Sports Honours Awards. Since the attack had taken place a few minutes before the tweet, he was trolled for seeking votes at such a grave situation.
At this crucial time, the pain-stricken families need solace and sympathy to share their grief. The countrymen seek revenge and quick action from the government to terminate all the terror activities and terrorist groups. The action is required by the countrymen on behalf of the soldiers and families who have lost their lives and the earning hands of the families.
Absolutely shocked by the attack in #Pulwama…Hate is NEVER the answer!!! Strength to the families of the martyred jawans and the CRPF soldiers injured in the attack.
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) February 14, 2019
— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) February 15, 2019
— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) February 17, 2019
Must Read; Indian sports fraternity slams Pulwama attack on CRPF jawans
Declaration: We at Tentaran do not support any such remarks or statements in regards to the current situation in the country. However, we do stand neck to neck in the times of sorrow with the families of the martyrs. We would also appeal to the people to be responsible citizens and keep the fire of ending terrorism enlightened until there are harmony, peace and brotherhood in the entire country and world.