Indian celebrities who love yoga – There are various benefits of yoga as it unites the mind, body, and soul. It uses different techniques by which your respiratory system is also used in the best manner for our body. Yoga has now become one of the most popular fitness routines. It is the ultimate fitness practice and even our Bollywood stars practice yoga to keep themselves fit and healthy. Not only do they practice yoga but they also encourage their fans to do so and remain healthy. The number one choice of Bollywood celebs to stay healthy is yoga.
Here are some Indian celebrities who love yoga and practice it every day.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Kareena Kapoor Khan is a big fan of yoga. She devotes two hours of her daily schedule to yoga and performs Surya Namaskar and ashtanga yoga.
- She believes that the credit for her beauty and the perfect figure goes to yoga.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra has released many DVDs on yoga practices. She has also created a YouTube channel dedicated to yoga.
- In her videos, she tells us how to create the Suryanamaskar and many other asanas. She also has a black belt in karate.
- Sidharth Malhotra is a fitness enthusiast and he always finds new ways to keep himself fit and energetic.
- He loves practicing yoga every day and has shared many pictures of him performing different asanas.
Malaika Arora Khan
- When we talk about a perfect figure, Malaika Arora is always on the top of our list. Malaika has become a big brand name for yoga.
- She also updates her fans regularly with her workout sessions and her excellent asanas (positions) on social media.
Must read: Famous yoga institutions in India
More Indian celebrities who love yoga
- Bipasha Basu and her husband Karan Singh Grover are real couple goals. The duo dedicates most of their time in workouts and yoga asanas like Ustrasana and Halasana.
- Bipasha Basu has also released various fitness and yoga DVDs. She describes it as: “a beautiful balance of Holding on & Letting Go.
- Akshay Kumar is a professional martial artist but he also practices yoga and meditates regularly.
- He gets up at 4.30 every day in the morning and goes for one-hour swimming and performs yoga daily.
- Kangana Ranaut is one of those actresses who have a perfect figure and the reason behind her spotless skin and beautiful figure is yoga. For her yoga is not a need but a habit.
- She performs Raja yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Vivekanandaji’s Karma yoga, Bhakti yoga, and Jnana yoga.
Indian celebrities who love yoga
- The former Miss Universe, Lara Dutta, is a passionate yoga fan and loves to teach the benefits of yoga to her followers on her YouTube channel.
- She has been practicing yoga for more than 12 years now. She has also released her own DVD called ‘Heal’ to promote the benefits of yoga.
- Nargis Fakhri is obsessed with ‘Hatha Yoga’ and likes to maintain her physical and mental health by practicing it daily.
- In an interview, Nargis said, “It was pretty tough for me to practice it in the beginning but I loved how I felt afterward, so I continued to go on.”
Indian celebrities who love yoga
- Jacqueline Fernandez’s favorite workout is yoga. She practices yoga and posts many images and videos while doing yoga on Instagram.