Here is a list of Indian politician’s education qualification you need to know. The list includes leaders like Manohar Lal Khattar, Priyanka Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi who are contesting in Lok Sabha Election 2019.
- P Chidambaram is currently serving as a Member of Parliament. His educational qualifications include schooling from Madras Christian College Higher Secondary School.
- He graduated with a BSc degree in statistics from Presidency College, Chennai. He also completed his Bachelor of Laws from Madras Law College.
- He then completed MBA from Harvard Business School in the class of 1968.
Manohar Lal Khattar
- Manohar Lal Khattar is a BJP politician and the 10th Chief Minister of Haryana.
- Khattar completed his final year of high school from Pandit Neki Ram Sharma Government College, Rohtak.
- He then moved to Delhi and started a shop near Sadar Bazar while completing his bachelor’s degree from Delhi University.
- Narendra Damodardas Modi is serving as the 14th and current Prime Minister of India.
- As per economic times, “Narendra Damodardas Modi passed his MA in Political Science in 1983 with first class, securing 499 out of 800 marks, which comes to 62.3 percent.
- Priyanka Gandhi Vadra is general secretary of the AICC in charge of eastern Uttar Pradesh.
- Gandhi did her schooling from the Modern School and Convent of Jesus & Mary.
- She pursued graduation in Psychology from Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi.
- Gandhi completed her Psychology degree and later on did her MA in Buddhist studies in 2010.
- Rahul Gandhi completed his undergraduate education from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi for his undergraduate education but just after his first year he moved to Harvard University.
- In 1991, because of security concerns Rahul was shifted to Rollins College in Florida, USA and obtained his B.A. in 1994.
- He further went to acquire an M.Phil. Degree from Trinity College, Cambridge.
Nitin Jairam Gadkari
- Nitin Gadkari is the current Minister for Road Transport & Highways, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation of India and member of BJP.
- He completed M.Com. And L.L.B. from the University of Nagpur.
- Raghunandan Rao is an Indian politician and BJP supporter from Telangana .
- Rao did his B.Sc at Siddipet Degree College and then completed L.L.B from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- He also pursues B.Ed from Karnataka University, PG. Diploma in Human Rights from Central University of Hyderabad.
Must read: India Lok Sabha Election 2019 date schedule
Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
- Maneka Sanjay Gandhi is the Indian Union Cabinet Minister for Women & Child Development from BJP.
- She went to Lawrence School and later to Lady Shri Ram College of Women for further studies. She also joined German classes at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Kiren Rijiju is currently the Union Minister of State for Home Affairs of India and a member of the BJP.
- Rijiju has a graduate degree from Hansraj College; University of Delhi.
- She also has a graduate degree in Law from Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law University of Delhi.
- Akhilesh Yadav, current President of the Samajwadi Party completed his schooling from Rashtriya Military School in Dholpur, Rajasthan.
- Yadav then pursued Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Civil Environmental Engineering at Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering.
- He also holds a master’s degree in environmental engineering from the University of Sydney, Australia.