IPL 2019: Today IPL Match Live Updates MI v SRH 51st Match Wankhede Stadium Mumbai – Match tied (Mumbai won the Super Over).
Today IPL Match Live Updates MI v SRH 51st Match:
- Match tied (Mumbai won the Super Over)Mumbai – 162/5 (20.0 Ovs)
Hyderabad – 162/6 (20.0 Ovs)
- Hyderabad need 48 runs in 24 balls SRH: 115-5 after 16 overs
- Fourth Wicket :Shankar c Pollard b Krunal Pandya 12(17)
- HYDERABAD 97/3 (13.0) CRR: 7.46 REQ: 9.43 Hyderabad need 66 runs in 42 balls
- HYDERABAD 93/3 (12.0) CRR: 7.75 REQ: 8.75 Hyderabad need 70 runs in 48 balls
- Over 12: 93-3 as MI have reverted to spin. Can they get quick wickets for the Indians here and blow apart what should be the last stand of note for SRH. Wickets a regular intervals by the 15th over will put MI in complete control
- HYDERABAD 86/3 (11.0) CRR: 7.82 REQ: 8.56 Hyderabad need 77 runs in 54 balls
- Pandey the wicket that the Indians need. Having decimated the top-order, they’ve shown immense fighting spirit to comeback into this encounter to put a scruff on SRH. 86-3 after 11 overs
- HYDERABAD 80/3 (10.0) CRR: 8 REQ: 8.3 Hyderabad need 83 runs in 60 balls
- END OF OVER:9 | 5 Runs | SRH: 75/3 (88 runs required from 11 overs, RR: 8.33, RRR: 8.00)
- HYDERABAD 70/3 (8.0) CRR: 8.75 REQ: 7.75
- Third Wicket : Williamson lbw b Krunal Pandya 3(7)
- Score after 7 overs SRH 65-2
- HYDERABAD 59/2 (6.0) CRR: 9.83 REQ: 7.43 Hyderabad need 104 runs in 84 balls
- Powerplay Update: The latest development from the Wankhede Stadium is that Bumrah is the one showing immense defiance here. His resilience, grit and determination are completely pummeling SRH in the last two overs. If he can get support from the other end, they can make a meal out of this. 59-2
- Second Wicket : MJ Guptill lbw b Bumrah 15 (11b 1×4 1×6) SR: 136.36
- Massive appeal by Bumrah, relentlessly keeps appealing and the umpire has given it out over here. Only thing that can save Guptil here is if the deviation on that delivery sees the it miss the leg-stump. Going straight on to crash the wickets and SRH lose their review. Bumrah is bowling immaculately here
- END OF OVER:5 | 17 Runs | SRH: 57/1 (106 runs required from 15 overs, RR: 11.40, RRR: 7.06)
- 50 comes up for SRH in the fifth over itself. As 17 runs come off this Malinga over, SRH are enjoying themselves over here. Mumbai are failing to make the pressure of the wicket count, something which is seeing them being edged out of the encounter here.
- HYDERABAD 40/1 (4.0) CRR: 10 REQ: 7.69 Hyderabad need 123 runs
- First Wicket : Saha c Lewis b Bumrah 25(15) [4s-5]
- Bumrah does what Bumrah knows best. Coming right of the blocks, raring to go and he’s gotten the breakthrough for Mumbai over here. Wridhiman the one to go for 25 and this is an incredible wicket for the Indians.
- Score after 3 overs SRH 30-0
- END OF OVER:2 | 6 Runs | SRH: 13/0 (150 runs required from 18 overs, RR: 6.50, RRR: 8.33)
- HYDERABAD 7/0 (1.0) CRR: 7 REQ: 8.21 Hyderabad need 156 runs
- For the Indians, it’s a new look opening bowler as well. Sran takes the new ball against Guptill and Wridhiman to bowl a relatively steady first over. This is going to be an easy target for the Sunrisers to traverse if they don’t lose wickets and keep the strike rotating
- Another match, another new opening partnership for SRH as they look to paper over the cracks that Warner has left. With him back in Australia, the orange cap holder has made his way back, leaving the Sunrisers a gap to fill.
- Second Inning Start :Saha and Guptill are at the crease. Saha is on strike. Barinder will open the attack, And the SRH openers walk out to the middle. The hostile Mumbai pace duo have a job on their hands, as do the supporting bowlers. Can they guard their fortress?
- Suryakumar Yadav: It’s a good score on this wicket, it looks a bit sticky but we could have got 10-15 runs more, especially with the start we got. I feel we can go out there and defend the score. There is not much of dew today, we have been defending well at our home ground. With this total on the board, we will look to pick early wickets. We have got a good bowling unit and the spinners also have been chipping in for us, hopefully we can defend it.
- MUMBAI 162/5 (20.0) CRR: 8.1
- The final overs have been absolutely tatters for the Indians. Bhuvneshwar and Khaleel have been right on the money, giving no room to the batsmen to play around with. The deliveries have been wicket to wicket and as MI have dwindled, it’s been a false innings from them. 162 is way too low a score to defend
- Fifth Wicket : KA Pollard c Abhishek Sharma b Ahmed 10 (9b 0x4 1×6) SR: 111.11
- MUMBAI 151/4 (19.0) CRR: 7.95
- END OF OVER:18 | 13 Runs | MI: 147/4 | RR: 8.16
- Over 18: Saving Rashid for the death overs has not paid off fruitfully for Williamson. Spin in the end is always a treacherous ask and Mumbai have fun at started opening their arms to amass a bagful of runs. 180 well within sight here.
- Score after 17 overs MI 134-4
- Score after 16 overs MI 120-4
- Fourth Wicket : HH Pandya c Mohammad Nabi b Kumar 18 (10b 1×4 1×6) SR: 180.00
- MUMBAI 113/3 (15.0) CRR: 7.53
- Over 15: Quinton de Kock playing for his 50 here. It’s a decadent innings, one that is not helping his side in the larger picture. This is a track where the runs are pouring and Mumbai need atleast 60 runs here. Time to hit out or depart. 113-3
- Mumbai – 109/3 (14.0 Ovs) CRR: 7.79 de Kock 43 Hardik Pandya 11.
- Rashid to Hardik (IPL):
- MI: 93-3 after 13 overs
- Third Wicket : Nabi to Lewis, THAT’S OUT!! Caught!! Lewis c Shankar b Nabi 1(6).
- Over 12: After 15 balls that saw absolutely no boundaries in them, Quinton de Kock hits Khaleel for a six. It’s a shot that has massively broken the ever piling pressure on the Indians, a much needed release at the point. The wicket of Suryakumar won’t be one they’ll be spilling too many tears upoun. 91-2
- Mumbai – 90/2 (11.4 Ovs)
- Second Wicket : Out! Suryakumar goes for 23 off 17 balls. Wide outside the offstump, he tries to drive it only to hit it right into Rashid’s hands. An extremely dejected shot, one that perfectly sums up his entire innings today. Khaleel gets his second wicket of the day
- MI: 81-1 after 11 overs
- Over 10: SRH have yet to bring on Rashid here and the way they’ve managed to restrict MI has made for an extremely impressive spectacle. The bowling has been wicket to wicket, they’ve given absolutely nothing away and this partnership is failing to capitalise on the conditions. 76-1
- Mumbai – 61/1 (8.2 Ovs)
- Over 8: 60-1 as Williamson continues to chop and change quickly here with each passing over. He’s trying to bring around as much variation as possible in a bid to not allow Quinton and Suryakumar to settle down here
- Mumbai – 54/1 (7.2 Ovs)
- 50 comes up for the Indians in the seventh over as Williamson recalls Nabi as the field spreads out. Suryakumar has taken no time in scoring the runs here, specially needed after the way Quinton is playing out here.
- Powerplay Update: 44-1 as the field restrictions come to an end. It’s not the most engrossing of start for the home side on a surface that offers the ability to take an onslaught. Along with the wicket of Rohit just before the end of over 6, it’s SRH who’re sitting strong here
- MI: 44-1 after 6 overs
- First Wicket : There goes Rohit Sharma. Yet another start which hasn’t been converted by Rohit over here. The shorter pitched trajectory does the trick in getting Rohit to go as he holes the ball to Nabi. Khaleel gets him for 24 and SRH have a big wicket.
- Williamson brings on spin inside the powerplay itself. Brave captaincy, fearless and proactive and this has been the best aspect of his batting today. The slower stuff has put a hold on Mumbai for the over with the score at 26-0 after 3 overs.
- Over 2: It’s a stadium Rohit likes playing at and he’s showing why in the early exchanges of this clash. The two fours in the opening over before he’s gotten after Khaleel as well subsequently. 21-0
- MI: 9-0 after 1 over
- First inning starts : Rohit and de Kock are at the crease. Rohit is on strike. Bhuvneshwar will open the attack
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (Playing XI): Wriddhiman Saha(w), Martin Guptill, Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson(c), Mohammad Nabi, Vijay Shankar, Rashid Khan, Abhishek Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, K Khaleel Ahmed, Basil Thampi
- Mumbai Indians (Playing XI): Quinton de Kock(w), Rohit Sharma(c), Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Barinder Sran, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga
- Mumbai Indians have won the toss and have opted to bat.
Today IPL match MI vs SRH match preview highlights:
- The Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad will square off against each other at the Wankhede Stadium on Thursday
- Come May 2 at 8:00 pm, the two sides will take to the field in a match that holds mammoth consequences in shaping the top half of the table. The toss and team news will take place at 7:30 pm
- MI currently occupy the third place in the table with 14 points while SRH finds themselves in fourth with the 12. Both the sides have indulged themselves in 12 matches till now
Must Read: IPL 2019 Points Table
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Beuran Hendricks, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha(w), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson(c), Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma