IPL 2019: Today IPL Match Live Updates SRH v CSK 33rd Match from Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium Hyderabad – Hyderabad won by 6 wkts.
Today IPL Match Live Updates SRH v CSK 33rd Match:
- Hyderabad won by 6 wkts
Chennai – 132/5 (20.0 Ovs)
Hyderabad – 137/4 (16.5 Ovs)
- Fourth Wicket : Out Caught by du Plessis!! Hooda c du Plessis b Karn Sharma 13(16) [4s-1]
- SRH: 124-3 after 16 overs
- SRH: 111-3 after 14 overs
- HYDERABAD 105/3 (13.0) CRR: 8.08 REQ: 4 Hyderabad need 28 runs in 42 balls
- Third Wicket : Shankar c Billings b Tahir 7(11)
- 100 for SRH in 11 overs
- CHENNAI 132/5 (20.0) HYDERABAD 85/2 (10.0) CRR: 8.5 REQ: 4.8 Hyderabad need 48 runs in 60 balls
- END OF OVER:8 | 4 Runs | SRH: 75/2 (58 runs required from 12 overs, RR: 9.37, RRR: 4.83)
- Second Wicket : Williamson c and b Tahir 3(5)
- Score after 6 overs SRH 68-1
- First Wicket : DA Warner c du Plessis b Chahar 50 (25b 10×4 0x6) SR: 200.00
- HYDERABAD 58/0 (5.0) CRR: 11.6 REQ: 5 Hyderabad need 75 runs in 90 balls
- END OF OVER:3 | 11 Runs | SRH: 32/0 (101 runs required from 17 overs, RR: 10.66, RRR: 5.94)
- END OF OVER:2 | 11 Runs | SRH: 21/0 (112 runs required from 18 overs, RR: 10.50, RRR: 6.22)
- HYDERABAD 10/0 (1.0) CRR: 10 REQ: 6.47 Hyderabad need 123 runs
- Second Inning Start -> Warner and Bairstow are at the crease. Warner is on strike. Chahar will open the attack
- The lowest IPL total successfully defended at Hyderabad: Sunrisers Hyderabad’s 126/6 Pune Warriors 104/10 (18.5 ov) – Dale Steyn 3/1, Amit Mishra 3/19, Tissara Perera 2/29 on 5 Apr 2013
- Rashid Khan: We didn’t play on this pitch before, but looks a good one. Slightly two-paced and it is gripping as well. The plan was to bowl wicket-to-wicket and keep bowling as many dot balls and use the variations. We (Talking about Raina) are good friends, nothing really serious. I was planning to bowl a lot of googlies but luckily I got him with a leg break.
- END OF OVER :20 | 5 Runs | CSK: 132/5 | RR: 6.60
- Score after 19 overs CSK 127-5
- END OF OVER:17 | 1 Run | CSK: 109/5 | RR: 6.41
- CSK: 102-5 after 15 overs
- Fifth Wicket : Out! Billings c Shankar b Khaleel Ahmed 0(4).
- CSK: 99-4 after 14 overs
- Fourth Wicket : Rashid Khan to Kedar Jadhav, out Lbw!! Kedar Jadhav lbw b Rashid Khan 1(2).
- Chennai – 97/3 (13.1 Ovs)
- Third Wicket : Rashid Khan to Raina, out Lbw!! Raina lbw b Rashid Khan 13(13) [4s-2].
- Chennai – 97/2 (13.0 Ovs)
- Chennai – 83/2 (11.3 Ovs)
- Second Wicket : Out! Watson b Nadeem 31(29) [4s-4].
- First Wicket : Out! du Plessis c Bairstow b Shankar 45(31) [4s-3 6s-3].
- CSK: 70-0 after 9 overs
- Both CSK openers mixed caution with aggression and didn’t really play any rash shot thus far.
- CSK: 63-0 after 8 overs
- Batting powerplay overs for CSK in IPL 2019:
16/1 v RCB (WON)
58/1 v DCp (WON)
29/3 v RR (WON)
34/3 v MI (LOST)
54/0 v KXIP (WON)
40/2 v KKR (WON)
24/4 v RR (WON)
44/2 v KKR (WON)
41/0 v SRH — Today
- CSK: 27-0 after 5 overs
- Chennai – 20/0 (4.3 Ovs)
- CSK’s wicket-keepers in IPL:
1. MS Dhoni 146 matches (2008-2019)
2. Parthiv Patel 9 matches (2008-2010)
3. Sam Billings 1st match today (2019)
- CSK: 4-0 after 2 overs
- For the fourth time a side has won toss and batted first in IPL 2019:
Delhi vs CSK (Delhi) – Delhi lost
RR vs SRH (Hyderabad) – RR lost
CSK vs KXIP (Chennai) – CSK won
CSK vs SRH (Hyderabad) — Today
- First Inning Starts: Watson and du Plessis are at the crease. Watson is on strike. Bhuvneshwar will open the attack.
- The four IPL matches missed by MS Dhoni
CSK v DD (Delhi) 19 Mar 2010 (CSK won by 5 wkts)
CSK v KXIP (Chennai) 21 Mar 2010 (CSK lost by Super over)
CSK v RCB (Bangalore) 23 Mar 2010 (CSK won by 36 runs)
CSK v SRH (Hyderabad) 17 Apr 2019
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (Playing XI): David Warner, Jonny Bairstow(w), Kane Williamson(c), Vijay Shankar, Yusuf Pathan, Deepak Hooda, Rashid Khan, Shahbaz Nadeem, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, K Khaleel Ahmed
- Chennai Super Kings (Playing XI): Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina(c), Sam Billings(w), Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Karn Sharma, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir
- Chennai Super Kings have won the toss and have opted to bat.
- Big news – No Dhoni tonight – Raina leading CSK. Dhoni was out warming up and is playing football but looks like he isn’t playing as Raina is out in the middle for the toss.
Today IPL match live updates CSK v SRH – Preview Highlights:
- SRH and CSK will play the first match between the two franchisees this season on April 17, Wednesday
- The match slated to take place at 8:00 pm will see the toss be conducted at 7:30 pm along with the team news at the same time. The match will be shown on Star Sports 1, 2, Select HD1, Hindi/HD
- CSK had defeated KKR in their earlier match of the season by 5 wickets to stay well clear at the top with 14 points. On the other hand, SRH are facing a torrid time, having lost to DC by 39 runs.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar , David Warner, Manish Pandey, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Vijay Shankar, Sandeep Sharma, Rashid Khan, Kane Williamson, Shahbaz Nadeem, Ricky Bhui, Khaleel Ahmed
Must Read: IPL 2019 Points Table
Faf du Plessis, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Mitchell Santner, Imran Tahir, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar