Jacqueline Fernandez interesting facts – Unknown Facts about Jacqueline Fernandez – Born on 11 August 1985 in Manama, Bahrain, Jacqueline Fernandez is a Sri Lankan actress, model, and winner of the 2006 Miss Universe Sri Lanka.
Jacqueline, who made her Bollywood debut with Aladin in 2009, has made quite a name for herself through her work. This gorgeous and talented Sri Lankan beauty has starred in several big-budget films that have made her famous over the years.
Jacqueline Fernandez interesting facts – Below are some interesting facts about Jacqueline Fernandez:
- Jacqueline was raised in a multi-ethnic family. While her dad, Elroy is a Sri Lankan her mother, Kim is from Malaysia.
- Her mother was an air hostess. Jacqueline’s father moved to Bahrain to escape the Civil unrest between Tamils and Sinhalese, in the 1980s and that is when he met her mom, who was an air hostess at the time.
- Although Jacqueline grew up in Bahrain, she pursued for a degree in mass communication from the University of Sydney in Australia.
Interesting Facts about Jacqueline Fernandez
- She worked as a television reporter before joining the Entertainment industry.
- Jacqueline is good with many foreign languages including Spanish, French, and Arabic, all of which she learnt from the Berlitz School of languages.
- She loves cats and also pets them.
- One of her favourite things include being a foodie. She also believes in maintaining a healthy diet.
- Jacqueline loves to cook and finds it therapeutic. Her favourite cuisine is French and she absolutely loves fish and says that it is a huge part of her diet.
- She owns a restaurant in Sri Lanka named, ‘Kaema Suta’.
Jacqueline Fernandez interesting facts
More facts about Jacqueline Fernandez
- Jacqueline has a lot of interest in music and also plays the piano in her free-time.
- She dumped Bin Rashid Al Khalifa, the prince of Bahrain, after which he released an album named, ‘Jackie’.
- Jacqueline Fernandez is fitness conscious and works out daily. Her workouts include martial arts, yoga, and other strength based exercises.
- She also enjoys horse-riding as one of her hobbies.
- Jacqueline was ranked 3rd in Time magazines Most Desirable Women of 2013 list.
- She is trained in jazz ballet and considers it as her basic workout.
- Jacqueline wishes to become a food documentary maker.
- She was also a real life street racer during her days in Bahrain. She revealed the same during her promotions for Drive.
Recommended Reading: Interesting Facts about Ananya Panday