Jammu bus stand blast Live Updates:
– DGP Dilbagh Singh told about the arrest of the prime suspect, the person who threw the grenade at the Jammu bus stand earlier in the day today.
– Police have so far detained 15 people in connection with the blast.
– The number of injured persons has reached 32.
– One of the injured persons in the Jammu bus stand blast scummed to his injuries in the hospital.
– More than 28 people were reported injured, shifted to hospital
– No specific inputs regarding the blast are available as of now.
– Dog squad brought at the blast site to search for any leads or evidence
– No terror organization has taken responsibility for the blast.
– This is said to be the third explosion in the past nine months.
Detailed Information about the Jammu bus stand blast Live Updates:
A blast has occurred at the Jammu Bus stand in Jammu and Kashmir state of India. 18 people have reportedly been injured, admitted to hospitals. The whole area has been cordoned off by the security personnel.
Must Read:- All about Hindustan Unilever Limited
Inspector General of Police Jammu, Manish Kumar Sinha said: “It was a grenade explosion, it has caused injuries to approximately 18 people, all shifted to the hospital”.
There was a mysterious explosion at Jammu bus stand in an SRTC bus. Initial probe reveals that a Grenade was thrown resulting in the blast. So far around 18 people have been reported injured who have admitted to the GMC Hospital in the city. Three to four people have been seriously injured.
Jammu Police briefed about the situation saying that assessment is currently on its way. The visuals received from the site of blast show the damage done to the vehicles parked nearby the blast.
The bus stand where the blast occurred is located in the heart of Jammu city. The Police have asked people to stay away from the blast spot. Police officials are inspecting the blast site.