Reliance Jio has rolled out attractive cashback offers and discount coupons for its Prime Jio customers with a clear intention to lure more customers and retain the existing ones. Roughly one month after the massive Diwali discount offer, this time Jio offers is far more exciting. The total value of the offer is Rs 2599 including various fronts.
Here’s all the details you would want to know:
- The company unveiled cashback offers on every recharge of Rs 399. The cashback will be rolled out in the form of eight vouchers of Rs 50 each that will be credited to ‘My Jio’ digital wallet of all Jio Prime members. These vouchers can be further used to get discounts of Rs 50 each on any subsequent recharge, or data top up.
- In addition to this, the subscribers will also get vouchers worth Rs 300 credited to Jio’s partner mobile wallets such as AxisPay, AmazonPay, FreeCharge, Paytm Mobikwik, and PhonePe.
- Vouchers worth Rs 1899 are also being offered to the subscribers for e-commerce shopping on ajio.com and reliancetrends.com and for online flight ticket booking on Yatra.com.
- These offers are valid only for Prime Jio customers from 10 November 2017 to 25 November 2017.
- Since they are promotional offers limited to only the current customer base, Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) director general Rajan Mathews confirmed that they are not violating the TRAI regulations.
Vodafone and Airtel have already been running such offers for their customers, but that’s no match for Jio offers.
Recommended reading: Moto X4 Review