Business news India: Latest India business news headlines today 1 April 2022
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 1 April 2022.
- The salaries of pilots of Indigo have been increased by eight percent because of the continuous steady flight operations.
- SJVN Green Energy Ltd is a newly set up subsidiary of SJVN for the execution of Renewable projects such as solar parks, wind, and hybrid projects, battery energy storage systems, etc.
- A greenfield manufacturing plant for medical devices has been set up by Wipro GE Healthcare in Bengaluru under the PLI scheme of the government.
Must Read:1 April 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 1 April 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- According to a report by Indian Direct Selling Association, the direct selling industry grew by 7.7% from Rs 16,776 crore in FY20 to Rs 18,067 crore in 2020-22 due to the adoption of new technologies, Innovation and customer driven adjustments.
- A stake of 5% has been reduced by Canara Bank in India Debt Resolution Company Ltd.
- Around Rs 3800 crore has been paid by the Unity Small Finance Bank to 8.5 lakh depositors of Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank.
- An Agri-input platform, AgroStar, has acquired one of the leading fruits and vegetable crops exporters, INI Farms Pvt Ltd for an undisclosed amount.
Must Read:1 April in Indian history
Latest business news India today 1 April 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Rusabl, a sustainable personal care brand acquired by an E-commerce aggregator Evenflow, has seen a threefold jump in its sales within the first quarter of acquisition.
- An investment of about Rs. 6,000 crore has been announced by Exide Industries in the manufacturing unit of state-of-the-art lithium-ion cell in Karnataka.
- The output of India’s core sector in the last few months grew at a fast pace of 5.8% in February as compared to 4% in January.
- The GOI aims to raise Rs 8.45 lakh crore via borrowings to fund the revenue gap during the first half of the current FY for reviving the economy.
- GAIL Ltd has announced Rs 1083 buyback plan of shares for 5.7 crore scrips at Rs. 190 each with a premium of around 24%.
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 1 April 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 1 April 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.