Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 1 July 2022
- Lenskart will be buying a majority stake in Owndays Inc. from Japan to create one of Asia’s biggest online eyewear retailers. The Japanese eyewear has been valued at $400 million.
- In a statement, the RBI has said that India is on the path of economic recovery, although it still needs to be handled carefully due to inflation and geopolitical pressures.
- The government of West Bengal and the Indian Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers Association have collaborated to set up a dedicated electrical and electronic industrial park in the state.
- Reliance Brands has partnered with Pret A Manager, global fresh food and organic coffee chain, to foray into food and beverage retail by the launch of the brand in India.
Must Read: 1 July in Indian history
Latest business news India today 1 July 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- As per the RBI Report, the bad loans of the banks might decline by 5.3% of total advances till March 2023 or it may also increase on a worsening of the macroeconomic environment.
- HSBC Holdings PLC to re-introduce its private banking businesses in India within a year.
- ABB has tied up with Think Gas to automate the operations across the network of Think Gas, including remote terminals across various locations.
- PVR has signed an exclusive agreement with CGR Cinemas for bringing in ICE THEATRES, a high-end screen format, in India.
- Rishi Negi has been named as the new CEO of Endemol Shine India by Banijay with immediate effect.
Must Read:1 July 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 1 July 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Jio Platforms to collaborate with Digiboxx for the development of storage solutions and to meet the cloud consolidation needs of the existing customer base of the Jio network.
- Sunil Sood has joined Indus Towers as the Additional Director in the capacity of non-executive and non-independent.
- India’s No. 1 city-centric music company, Mirchi, has launched its own mobile app “Mirchi Plus” to offer an exhaustive library of podcasts, stories, entertainment news, videos, etc.
- Swiggy has begun its ESOP Liquidity Program aggregating $23 million to bring in more opportunities for wealth creation for employees.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 1 July 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.