Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 1 March 2021.
- Inflection Point Ventures (IPV), comprising around 4000 investors, is looking to double its investment to USD 20 million in start-ups in India this year. To date, IPV has announced 55 deals including Milkbasket, Truly Madly, Blusmart, Otipy by Crofarm, and Multibhashi.
- Reliance Industries has more than doubled its stake in US-based SkyTran Inc., a venture-funded tech firm developing pod car transport systems. RIL had first invested in SkyTran in October 2018 by acquiring a 12.7% stake.
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, reacting to a report that the health ministry has fixed Rs.250 per shot at private hospitals, tweeted “We r crushing instead of incentivising vaccine industry”.
- Paytm is said to have exceeded 1 billion in monthly transactions for the second successive month in February across UPI, wallet, cards, and net-banking payment.
- Cube Highways, one of India’s largest toll road operators of the private sector, is said to be looking to sell around 25% stake and is exploring infrastructure investment trust (InvIT).
Latest business news India today 1 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- IKEA is looking to scale up sourcing of toys from India. It currently has a range of over 1,000 products in toys.
- Total dues owed by electricity distribution companies to power producers rose nearly 24% to Rs.1,36,966 crores in December 2020 compared to December 2019.
- Adani Green Energy and Adani Transmission have announced the release of pledge on equity shares by their promoters Gautam S Adani and Rajesh Adani on behalf of SB Adani Family Trust.
- Adani Green Energi is said to be in advance discussions to acquire Hero Future Energies solar project located in Jodhpur.
- To increase trade at Chabahar port in Iran, Jawaharlal Nehru Port and Deendayal Port are offering discounts on the vessel and cargo charges.
- SBI is said to be looking to enter the aircraft leasing business in India.
Latest business news India today 1 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Vatika Group sold multiple land parcels worth around Rs.450 crores to repay debt. The firm has repaid Rs.1100 crores to various lenders.
- Birla Precision Technologies is ramping up its capacity to tap emerging opportunities.
- CBDT Chairman Pramod Chandra Mody has been given a further extension of three months.
- NeoGrowth Credit, an SME lender, has launched diGibizz, an end-to-end platform to help small businesses.
- Private health insurers are offering 80-100% discounts on renewal premiums along with other rewards and benefits.
- Chief Economic Advisor K V Subramanian has backed a proposal to bring petroleum products under GST saying it will be a good move but the decision rests with the GST council.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 1 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.