Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 1 May 2021.
- Due to the rising number of Covid-19 cases, United States will restrict travel from India starting next week.
- Facebook is said to be partnering with the Central government to roll out a vaccine finder tool on its mobile app in India.
- Byju’s is said to be in discussions to raise another $150 million from UBS Group AG at a valuation of $16-17 billion.
- TCS has appointed Samir Seksaria as CFO effective from 1 May.
- Shareholders of Motherson Sumi Systems are said to have approved the proposed restructuring plan.
- Ford Motor is considering deciding upon capital allocation plans for India in the second half of 2021.
Latest business news India today 1 May 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- RIL is said to have almost doubled its March quarter consolidated net profit (y-o-y basis) to ₹14,995 crores.
- Yes Bank reported a loss of Rs.3,788 crores at the end of the March quarter for fy 2020-21.
- Reliance Jio reported a consolidated net profit of Rs.3508 crores for the quarter ended March .
- IndusInd Bank reported a net profit of Rs.875.9 crore for the March quarter .
Latest business news India today 1 May 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Sebi has extended the deadline for listed Indian firms to announce their financial results due to surging covid-19 cases.
- As per a statement by the ministry of chemicals and fertilizers, India will get a shipment of 450,000 vials of remdesivir from US-based Gilead Sciences Inc, and its Egypt-based affiliate Eva Pharma till July in many tranches.
- HSBC India announced financial support of $10 million to support India’s fight against covid-19.
- ITC Group is said to be is extending support in setting up a 200-300 bed medical facility in Kolkata.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 1 May 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.