Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 10 August 2022
- HPCL and Honda have collaborated to set up EV charging stations at HPCL’s petrol pumps.
- As per the recent data, the 12 public sector banks have earned a cumulative profit of Rs 15,306 crores with 9.2% of annual growth despite poor performances by large lenders.
- Centrum Capital has partnered with AWR Lloyd for offering infra i-banking services, products, groundbreaking solutions, and insights for sustainable development.
- Assam Power Distribution Co. Ltd has signed an MoU with NLC India Ltd for the setting up of a 1000MW renewable plant in the state of Assam.
- Godavari Ispat & Ispat Ltd has informed about the beginning of its commercial operations of a 70MW captive solar power plant in Chattisgarh.
Must Read: 10 August in Indian history
Latest business news India today 10 August 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Singapore-based investment platform Xcelerate Pte has raised an undisclosed amount through equity funding from Altair Capital and Exacta Capital Partners.
- Indian cricket captain Rohit Sharma will soon launch his own apparel collection.
- Oyo has acquired Bornholmske Feriehuse, a Denmark-based holiday home operator, for an undisclosed amount for expansion of its business.
- The premium income of life insurance companies has surged by 91% from Rs 20,434.72 crores last year to Rs 39,078.92 crores in July 2022.
- A net outflow of Rs 457 crores has been witnessed by Gold Exchange Traded Funds in July 2022 as the investors parked money in other asset classes in a portfolio re-balancing strategy.
Must Read:10 August 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 10 August 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Ahmedabad-based cloud kitchen Bigspoon has raised Rs. 100 crores in a funding round.
- ENIL has reported a 145% increase in revenue in the first quarter of the year.
- Warbug Pingus, a private equity fund, plans to sell its 20-25% stake in Avanse Financial Services to unlock $250-300 million.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India remains the leader in the market with a total stake of 68.57%.
- Gucci is the first brand to accept the payments in form of Bored Ape Yacht Club- affiliated Apecoin.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 10 August 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.