Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 10 December 2022
- NTT India to make an investment of around $2 billion to boost information and communication technology infrastructure across India in the upcoming years.
- Marico Ltd has signed a definitive agreement for the acquisition of Vietnam-based personal care firm, BeautyX Corporation for Rs 172 crores.
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: 10 December in Indian history
Latest business news India today 10 December 2022 – business news headlines today
- V-Guard Industries to acquire a 100% stake in Sunflame Enterprises for a deal pegged at Rs 660 crores on cash free and debt free basis.
- According to the ‘Changing Landscape of Indian Television’ Report, the Connected TV advertising spendings in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 47% in next five years to reach $395 million.
- In the world’s first and largest technology storage tender of 300MWh from NTPC Renewable Energy Ltd, the Greenko Group has emerged as the lowest bidder.
- The UK beauty products company, Body Shop to double its business in India by the end of 2025.
Must Read:10 December 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 10 December 2022 – business news India today
- An Alliance for Water Stewardship Certification in the world has been received by the ITC Karnataka Factory.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has collaborated with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance for sale of term, annuity and value packed products across its 500 branches.
- An additional ₹3 lakh plus crores has been sought by the government as supplementary demands for grants for 2022-23.
- Bonfiglioli Transmission Pvt Ltd to make an investment of ₹100 crores in Pune for setting up a 42,500 sq m. high tech assembly facility.
Must Read:Today Current Affairs 10 December
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 10 December 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.