Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 10 January 2022.
- A legal notice has been sent to Kotak Mahindra Bank by the MD of BharatPe for failing to provide finances to IPO of Nykaa.
- Urjit Patel, the ex- RBI Governor, has been appointed as the Vice President of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank.
- RBI to set up a new and separate Fintech Department to focus and facilitate innovation in the Indian fintech sector.
- Due to its merger with Equitas Small Finance Bank, Equitas Holdings Ltd will divest its stake in its subsidiary Equitas Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Latest business news India today 10 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- ANIL, a new subsidiary, has been set up by Gautam Adani for undertaking green hydrogen projects, generating low carbon electricity, and manufacturing wind turbines, batteries, and solar modules to become the world’s largest renewable energy company.
- VAAN Electric Moto Pvt Ltd, an E-mobility start-up, raised funds worth Rs 6 crore from an oil and gas services company, Asian Energy Services Ltd.
- Reliance Industries has bought the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York and will be paying $98.15 million to acquire 73.37% of the hotel.
Must Read:10 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 10 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Oberoi Realty reported a two-fold jump in the sales bookings for the third quarter from Rs 971 crore in 2020 to Rs 1965 crore in 2021.
- The CEO of Microsoft Corp., Satya Nadella, has now become an investor and adviser of Indian fintech firm, Groww.
- Rs 2,50,005.88 crore has been added in market valuation by the top eight most valued companies together in last week. The lead gainers were Reliance Industries and Tata Consultancy Services.
Must Read:10 January in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 10 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.