Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 10 June 2021.
- Refyne is said to have raised $16 million as part of its Series A round of funding led by new investors RTP Global and DST Global’s individual partners. Refyne offers short-term credit facilities, that allow employers to provide plug-and-play software enabling employees to access their real-time earned salary before the payday.
- BharatPe is said to have acquired PAYBACK India, a multi-brand loyalty platform, to help its offline merchants roll out rewards and loyalty programs for their customers. The deal amount has not been disclosed but is expected to be around $30 million.
- Association of private airport operators has reportedly requested the government to help the airport sector which has been badly impacted due to Covid.
- International Zinc Association reportedly said that India loses around 5-7% of its GDP every year due to corrosion and immediate appropriate measures are required to control further damage.
- Yes Bank will reportedly shift its base from Indiabulls Finance Centre in central Mumbai to erstwhile Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group headquarters at Santacruz. The move is aimed at bringing down its operational and rental costs.
- Advent International Corp reportedly exited Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals by selling its entire 5.36% for Rs.1348 crores in block deals on stock exchange.
Latest business news India today 10 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- CBI is reported to have registered a case against Gautam Thapar, Avantha Group promoter, and others for alleged diversion of public money, approx. Rs.466.15 crores, after a complaint by Yes Bank. CBI also reported to have carried out searches at multiple locations in Delhi NCR related to the case.
- Gold traders have reportedly sought a clarification from the Bureau of Indian Standards about the inventory of 20, 23, and 24-carat purity lying with them as the compulsory hallmarking date is closing in.
- Hines, a US-based real estate firm, is said to have entered into a long-term strategic partnership with realty developer Goel Ganga Corporation for developing a large IT park in Kharadi, Pune.
Latest business news India today 10 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Union Cabinet announced to provide 5 MHz spectrum in 700 MHz band to Railways to boost rail network, make communication easier and make travel safer.
- Two independent directors of Asian Hotels (West) that owns Hyatt Regency Mumbai are reported to have resigned.
- Pankaj Kumar, Sterlite Copper CEO, is reported to have resigned citing personal reasons.
- Rockwell Industries, a cold chain appliance manufacturer, is said to have entered into a strategic partnership with Dr Reddy’s Labs, to provide freezers for storage of Sputnik V vaccine in India.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 10 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.