Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 10 March 2022.
- The SENSEX opened up with a surge at 56,564.50 and NIFTY is above 16,650.
- The National Bank for Financing and Infrastructure Development to be regulated and supervised as an All-India Financial Institution under RBI Act, 1934.
- NTPC Limited has informed that it has successfully completed the trial of unit-3 of 660 MW Nabinagar Power Generating Company Limited.
- Resurgent Power Ventures, the Singapore-based JV of Tata Power, has won the bid for the acquisition of stressed assets of South East UP Power Transmission Company Limited via the resolution process of IBC.
- According to Mercom India Research Report, India has installed 1,700 MW of rooftop solar capacity in 2021 as compared to 719 MW added in 2020.
Apply Zero Brokerage Demat Account Online Click Below Images
Latest business news India today 10 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Suvamoy Saha has been appointed as the Managing Director by Eveready for three years.
- As per the Dealroom.co investment data, India has been the second largest capital investment hub for digital shopping companies.
- Indel Money, a gold loan NBFC, to raise Rs 400 crore in upcoming years by divesting its 15% stake.
- Samsung has registered about 1,00,000 bookings of the S22 series within 72 hours of the launch.
Must Read:UP Assembly Election 2022 Results
Latest business news India today 10 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Keventer Agro. in association with Disney India is all set to launch a food range targeting kids and families, which includes- Disney Delights, Marvel Avengers Delights, and Marvel Spiderman Delights.
- Ather Energy has collaborated with Bharat FIH, Foxconn Unit, for the outsourcing of various vehicle components, such as printed circuit board, battery management system, dashboard assembly, etc.
- Malpani Group has collaborated with Aditya Birla Asset Reconstruction Company for jointly acquiring the stressed loans of Imagiccaworld Entertainment.
- The board of PNB Housing Finance has approved to raise Rs 2500 crore on a rights issue basis.
- Sunil Kataria is the new Chief Executive Officer of the lifestyle business of Raymond.
Must Read:Punjab Assembly Election 2022 Results
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 10 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.