Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 10 May 2021.
- Hero MotoCorp has decided to extend the shutdown at its manufacturing facilities across India, till May 16, 2021, due to the surge in Covid-19 cases.
- FuelBuddy, a Delhi-based fuel delivery startup, is said to have acquired MyPetrolPump, a Bangalore-based on-demand fuel delivery startup a venture owned by ANB Fuels Pvt. Ltd., for an undisclosed amount.
- Maruti Suzuki India is reported to be extending a planned maintenance shutdown until May 16 from earlier May 9.
- NCLT has reportedly initiated insolvency proceedings against Ahluwalia Contracts India, a construction firm, for defaulting on payments to an operational creditor by Rs.14.10 crores. The plea has been filed by A2 Interiors Products.
- In the 2021 ranking of global retail powerhouses by Deloitte, Reliance Retail Ltd has reported to have ranked second fastest-growing retailer in the world.
Latest business news India today 10 May 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Real estate developers in Maharashtra have requested the Maharashtra government to extend the current benefits of reduced cess and premium till December 2021.
- NHPC and IREDA organized a two-day vaccination drive, during which around 317 employees of various power sector PSUs were vaccinated.
- Numaligarh Refinery has earmarked a budget of Rs. 25 Crores to ramp up facilities and provisions to handle the covid-19 pandemic.
- ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India along with the Odisha government is reported to have started a feasibility study for its proposed 12 MTPA integrated steel plant in Kendrapara district.
- U.S.-based Acasti Pharma Inc is said to have signed a definitive agreement for acquiring Hyderabad and New Jersey-based firm Grace Therapeutics.
Must Read: Team India Squad for WTC Final 2021
Latest business news India today 10 May 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Coal India will continue with fuel supply to power plants under import substitution in fy 21-22.
- Star Sports has reportedly told advertisers to pay only for the IPL matches that were played.
- SpiceXpress airlifted 9,600 oxygen concentrators from Beijing to Kolkata and Delhi.
- HDFC has extended Mathew Joseph, its Chief Risk Officer’s tenure by another two years.
- Indian Hotels has tied up with individuals and NGOs to supply nutritious meals to medical staff in some hospitals and covid-19 care centres in Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
Must Read: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 contestants list
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 10 May 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.