Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 11 July 2022
- A digital ecosystem for the supply of natural fibers, ReshaMandi, aims for Rs 2,000 crores worth of revenue in the current FY in comparison to Rs 450 crores in the last year.
- Gautam Adani has confirmed the entry into the race for the acquisition of telecom spectrum to be used for the creation of a private network to support the business network.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India is planning to begin by issuing regular “risk factor disclosures” on market trends to help investors make the right choices.
- EPFO to approve the proposal for setting up of a central pension disbursal system that will credit the benefits to 73 lakh pensioner’s bank accounts.
Must Read: 11 July in Indian history
Latest business news India today 11 July 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- As per the RBI governor, the inflation in India might ease in the second half of the current FY as the banks will calibrate the policies to maintain macroeconomic stability.
- To meet the future electrification needs, Mahindra & Mahindra could consider making investments in a battery-cell company.
- Bids have been invited by an industry body IBA from advisory firms and various other institutes for designing and delivering a leadership development programme for PSBs.
- Godrej Appliances aims for a Rs 5,500 turnover in the current year due to a “very good response” from the market for its premium portfolio range of products.
Must Read:11 July 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 11 July 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- NTPC to raise around Rs 5,000 crores by selling a stake in the newly created green arm.
- Housing Development Finance Corp to become the first Indian borrower to take advantage of the relaxed norms on external commercial borrowings by increasing its foreign loan to around $1 billion from $750 million.
- One Web to roll out fast satellite broadband services in India.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 11 July 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.