Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 11 June 2021.
- Eightfold AI, a talent management platform, is said to have raised $220 million as part of its Series E round of funding led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund 2, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. Existing investors also participated in the funding round.
- Slintel, a sales intelligence platform, is said to have raised $20 million as part of its Series A round of funding led by GGV Capital.
- Kale Logistics, a logistics tech company, is reported to have raised $5 million as part of its Series A round of funding led by Inflexor Ventures.
- Tata Digital is reportedly set to acquire a majority stake of 51% in 1mg Technologies for around $230 million at a valuation of $450 Million. Sequoia Capital India and Omidyar Network India, early investors in the firm, may take an exit in around two months.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited is reported to have appointed Kedar Lele, current CMD & MD of Unilever Bangladesh, to the HUL Management Committee as Executive Director – customer development.
- IAMAI reportedly named Arjan Kumar Sikri, former supreme court judge, as chairman of the Grievance Redressal Board, formed as part of Digital Publisher Content Grievances Council backed by 14 video streaming players including Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and MX Player.
Latest business news India today 11 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- N Chandrasekaran, Chairman, Tata Sons reportedly said that Tata group companies have collectively extended help of Rs.2500 crores towards various Covid-19 relief measures.
- ITC Hotels has launched its second property in Himachal ‘Welcomhotel Tavleen Chail’. It had launched Welcomehotel Shimla around six months back.
- GST Council will reportedly meet on 12 June to decide on GST rate cut on covid essentials and black fungus medicine.
- Zomato is said to have elevated Akriti Chopra, its current Chief People Officer, as a founder.
Latest business news India today 11 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Indigo Airlines has extended the suspension of operations from Shillong Airport till 30 June.
- Godrej Fund Management is reported to have bought a land parcel for approx Rs.700 crores.
- RBI has reportedly allowed banks to increase cash and non-cash ATM transaction charges beyond the free monthly permissible limit from January 1, 2022, to Rs 21 per transaction, instead of Rs 20 being charged currently.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 11 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.