Business news India: Latest India business news headlines today 12 April 2022
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 12 April 2022.
- TCS revenue grew to 15.4% in the North American markets for FY 21-22.
- Soft Drink manufacturers reduce bottle size to 160ml from 200ml to offset higher GST rates.
- Rajnath Singh has invited US investors to invest in ‘Make in India’ initiative across different sectors.
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 12 April
Latest business news India today 12 April 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Uber has increased its ride fare by 12% to offset the increase in CNG prices.
- The Indian government is preparing a framework for fractional shares drawing up experience from the US.
- Nirav Modi’s close associate, Shubhash Shankar has been taken in custody by the CBI from Cairo, Egypt.
Must Read:12 April in Indian history
Latest business news India today 12 April 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The Odisha government has given environment clearance to JSW Steel for setting up a steel plant of 13.2 million tonnes in the state.
- Adani Green Energy becomes the 10th most valued firm after its value hit at 4.22 lakh crores.
- Amul India may incur disruptions and higher input cost due to plastic straw ban from July in some of its products.
- Phablecare raised Rs 187 crores in its latest funding round.
Must Read:12 April 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 12 April 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.