Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 12 May 2021.
- KFin Technologies, a General Atlantic-backed registrar and transfer agency, is said to have acquired a 17% stake in Artivatic. ai, an insurtech startup, for an undisclosed amount.
- YouTube announced to have created ‘YouTube Shorts Fund’, a $100 million fund to reward content creators who make hit videos on its new short-form video feature Shorts.
- Hyundai Motor India has commenced an annual maintenance shutdown at its manufacturing facility in Chennai for six days from May 10.
- NBCC is said to have submitted a revised bid for Jaypee Infratech.
- Nextbillion Technology, the parent firm of Groww, is said to have entered into a definitive agreement with Indiabulls Housing Finance for acquiring MF business of its subsidiaries Indiabulls Asset Management and Indiabulls Trustee Company for Rs.175 crores.
- Flipkart is reported to be planning to open five new fulfillment centres over the next three months.
- Medi Assist Healthcare Services is reported to have filed a draft red herring prospectus with Sebi for an IPO.
Latest business news India today 12 May 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- NCLT’s Ahmedabad branch is reported to have admitted an insolvency petition against Sintex Industries, a textile firm after it failed to pay over Rs.7000 crores to a group of creditors led by PNB.
- HUL’s Sudhir Sitapati will be joining Godrej Consumer as MD & CEO.
- Yes Bank is said to have appointed Indranil Pan as its chief economist. Pan joins from IDFC First Bank.
- Delhi international airport will shut down terminal T2 from May 17 midnight due to the reduced number of flights. All flights will be operated from T3 only.
- Delhi High Court has directed that ATCs and 5% of pilots, cabin crew on duty will undergo random breath analyzer test.
Latest business news India today 12 May 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- McDonald’s India- North & East announced to have appointed Rajeev Ranjan as COO and Rajeev Goel as CFO.
- HUL is airlifting 4000 oxygen concentrators into India and is partnering with KVN Foundation and Portea Medial to distribute them to needy patients.
- Bharat Biotech tweeted that they have been supplying Covaxin directly to 18 states since May 1.
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories is said to have entered into a licensing agreement with Eli Lilly and Company to produce Baricitinib in India for COVID-19 treatment.
- Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation said to have contributed Rs.100 crores to CM Relief Fund towards COVID-19 containment measures.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 12 May 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.