Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 12 November 2021.
- A sleep and home solutions startup, Wakefit.com, is reported to have raised $28 million in a Series-C funding round led by US-based global trading firm SIG, Sequoia Capital India, and Verlinvest.
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank has reportedly incurred a net loss of Rs 1.9 crore for the quarter ending on September 30 as compared to Rs 27.2 crore net profit last year.
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance has reportedly entered into a partnership with India Post Payments Bank and Department of Posts and has launched two insurance products for tapping vast rural customers across India.
- Vayana Network, a trade financing firm, has reportedly raised Rs 283 crores in a Series C round of funding led by Chiratae Ventures, CDC Group, with participation from Jungle Ventures, March Capital, and Marshall Wace.
- Buyofuel, India’s first online marketplace for biofuels and wastes, has reportedly raised over Rs 1.6 crores in a seed funding round led by Inflection Point Ventures. These funds will be used for expediting marketing activities and the signing of new partnerships for business development.
Latest business news India today 12 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Automovill, a tech mobility startup, has started its operations in Pune. It has paired with 20 repair workshops and has established three company-owned hubs in the state itself.
- As per reports, SoftBank may invest $5 billion to $10 billion in attractive valued Indian startups in the next two years.
- Gautam Adani, reported, that his logistics-to-energy conglomerate may invest over $70 billion in renewable energy for the production of the cheapest hydrogen on Earth and become the largest renewable energy company in the world.
- Ajay Thomas John has been appointed as the Chief Digital Officer of Shriram Capital.
Must Read:12 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 12 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Veranda Learnings Solutions, an online learning platform, has filed draft papers for an initial public offer with SEBI.
- An AI-powered technology platform, CredAble, has launched a credit and cash flow management app, Upscale, for enabling the growth of MSMEs and SMEs in India.
- CBIC has recently launched an online platform in Delhi for scheduling cargoes for traders at the Tughlakabad inland container depot for improving logistics efficiency.
- Ortega, the founder of Zara clothings, has reportedly purchased stock in Repsol, an energy giant running a wind farm, to enter the renewable energy sector.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 11 November 2021
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 12 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.