Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 13 April 2021.
- V Ramesh, CEO of MF Utilities will retire in May 2021 and will be replaced by Ganesh Ram who was previously heading MF business of the Bombay Stock Exchange. MFU is one of India’s largest players in the mutual fund execution space.
- Morgan Stanley India M&A head S Sundareswaran will reportedly be joining Alta Capital.
- The majority of InterGlobe Aviation Ltd’s public shareholders opposed granting ESOPs to its CEO However, a resolution to this effect was said to have been passed with the support of promoters of the airline.
- Competition Commission of India is said to have cleared the acquisition of a controlling stake in Magma Fincorpof by Adar Poonawalla-owned Rising Sun Holdings for Rs.3,456 crores.
- Coforge, formerly NIIT, is said to have signed definitive agreements to acquire a controlling stake in SLK Global Solutions.
- Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Associations of India is said to have written to CMs and chief secretaries of all the states requesting relaxations for the revival of the hospitality sector.
Latest business news India today 13 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- WeWork India is said to have raised Rs.200 crores in debt and equity.
- Praj Industries has bagged an order from Godavari Biorefineries, Karnataka for setting up a syrup-based ethanol plant with the largest capacity in India.
- Nykaa Fashion is said to have acquired Pipa Bella, an online jewellery brand for an undisclosed amount.
- Flipkart has announced a strategic and commercial partnership with the Adani Group to strengthen the supply chain and logistics infrastructure.
Latest business news India today 13 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- RBI has said that the RTGS facility will not be available for around 14 hours on 18 April due to a technical upgrade. NEFT system, however, will continue to be operational as usual during this period.
- Due to various festivals, banks will remain closed in many parts of the country from 13 April till 16 April.
- Publishing house Penguin is said to have closed a deal with Almighty Motion Pictures for the audio-video rights of the financial movie ‘The Banker Who Crushed His Diamonds: The YES Bank Story’.
- Pipe manufacturer Man Industries is said to have got a new order worth Rs.766 crores from domestic hydrocarbon sector.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 13 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.