Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 13 April 2022.
- Tata reality and infrastructure to get into a joint-venture with Canada Pension Plan Investment Board. Tata to have 51% stake while CPP will have 49% of stake.
- JSW steel receives approval for captive jetty project at Jatadhari Muhan adjacent to the steel plant.
- The DGCA has barred 90 SpiceJet pilots from flying the Boeing 737 MAX until they receive proper training.
Must Read:13 April 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 13 April 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- On its 128th foundation day, Punjab National Bank launched its cardless withdrawal service along with other digital services.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation has tied up with Microsoft for 7 years for cloud-based digitisation.
- The government has taken another step to tighten the norms by asking auditors to state reasons for leaving an audit. They can no more simply resign and drop the audit.
- The government has passed the FY 22 asset sale goal by raising Rs. 97,000 crores surpassing the goals of Rs. 88,000 crores.
Must Read:13 April in Indian history
Latest business news India today 13 April 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Ola CEO Bhavish Aggarwal has passed on some his routine operations and responsibilities to the company’s CFO Arun G R.
- Frigate, a Chennai-based cloud manufacturing start-up has raised $175,000 in a pre-seed round.
- Gautam Adani becomes the 6th richest person in the world with his value above $100 billion.
- The NPCI has asked banks, payment service providers, and other application providers to introduce an online dispute system by September 2022.
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 13 April
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 13 April 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.