Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 13 August 2022
- Bata India has recorded a 72% rise in profits in the last quarter recording it at Rs. 119.37 crores.
- CARE Ratings Limited has upgraded the ratings of realty developer Omaxe from CARE BBB to CARE BB.
- Arvind SmartSpaces has signed an agreement with HDFC Capital Advisors for setting up of Rs 900 crore platform for the undertaking of residential developments.
- A land parcel of 7.65 acres at Sector 82, Gurgaon has been acquired by Elan Group from Ambience Group for around Rs 200 crores.
- Adu Dhabi Investment Authority to make an investment of around Rs 665 crores in Aditya Birla Health Insurance for a stake of 9.99%.
Must Read: 13 August in Indian history
Latest business news India today 13 August 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- According to UNCTAD, 7.3% of Indians own digital currency making India the 7th highest country to hold cryptocurrency in the world.
- The dispatch of passenger vehicles to dealers increased by 11% in July with an improvement in semiconductor supplies.
- Go Fashion (India) Ltd plans for strengthening its footprints by setting up around 120-130 stores each year.
- As per the government data, the sales of nano urea have reached 1.12 crores bottles of 500 ml each in the current fiscal year as it is now widely accepted by the farmers across the country.
- The exports from India have reached $36.27 billion, showing a rise of 2.14%, in July 2022 along with a trade deficit of $ 30 billion.
Must Read:13 August 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 13 August 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The GoM will be submitting their reports on the taxation of casinos and online games to the Finance Minister by end of this week.
- According to government data, the retail inflation-based CPI in India has eased to 6.71% in July due to softening in prices of food items.
- Canada’s largest pension fund manager, CPP Investments, to invest $1.18 billion in India during the first quarter of FY 2023.
- The outstanding loans of distressed KSK Mahanadi have been sold by SBI to Aditya Birla Asset Reconstruction Company for Rs 1622 crores.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 13 August 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.