Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 13 January 2022.
- GOI has notified that Vodafone Idea, Tata Teleservices, and Tata Teleservices Maharashtra will not become PSUs after the interest payable on dues is converted to government equity.
- Mercedes Benz-India aims for double-digit sales growth in the current year along with rolling out of 10 new products in the market.
- LegalPay has partnered with Jumbo Finance Ltd for providing Interim finances to companies undergoing the process of Corporate Insolvency Resolution.
- Caspian Debt, a digital corporate lending firm, has elevated the post of Vishwanatha Prasad from the manager and founder to Board Chair along with the appointment of Avishek Gupta as the new CEO and MD.
- The death claim settlement of Max Life Insurance stood at 99% in FY 2020-21, in which the company paid claims over Rs 885 crore.
- Vakul Agarwal has been appointed as the Vice President of growth by India’s first D2C unicorn Licious.
Must Read:Happy Lohri Images 2022 Wishes Quotes
Latest business news India today 13 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Artha Energy Resources has launched a new renewable energy investment platform, RenewShare, for enabling the fractional ownership of Renewable Energy assets in India.
- Lohun Cleantech, a battery pack manufacturing, and recycling start-up, to raise $100 million in a Series B round of funding for increasing its capacity in the Indian market and for setting up facilities in Europe and the US.
- A central government PSU, RailTel, to set up Edge Data Centres at railway premises across Tier 2 & 3 towns in India.
- Tata Consultancy Services has reported a 12.27% increase in consolidated net profit of Q3 that ended on December 31, 2021 from Rs 8701 crore in 2020 to Rs 9769 crore.
Must Read:Happy Lohri 2022 Whatsapp Video Download
Latest business news India today 13 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- As per GOI data, the retail inflation based on CPI jumped to 5.59% in December 2021, as compared to 4.91% in November 2021.
- FPL Technologies Pvt Ltd has raised around Rs 555 crore funds as part of a Series C funding round led by existing QED investors along with participation from Janchor Partners, Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners, etc.
- Capgemini, a technology services and consulting firm, has set up a quantum computing lab, Capgemini Q-Lab, in UK, India, and Portugal for building quantum applications.
- Divakar Prayag has been roped in as the head of Information Security by CoinDCX.
Must Read:13 January ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 13 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.