Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 13 March 2021.
- Kedar Mehta has been appointed as head of consulting, Ogilvy India for its experience business in India. Mehta was previously with Reliance Jio as Programme and marketing lead.
- Sameer Aggarwal has reportedly been appointed as COO of Sam’s Club, Walmart’s membership-based wholesale retail format. Aggarwal was previously with Walmart India.
- Salesforce Inc is said to have appointed Sanket Atal as senior VP & MD, Sites (India).
- BNP Paribas Cardif sold 5% of its equity in SBI Life Insurance for Rs.4557 crores through an open market transaction.
- Tata Digital has reportedly filed a proposal with the Competition Commission of India to buy a 64.3% stake in BigBasket.
- Vishnuprayag hydropower project of Jaiprakash Power Ventures, has resumed operations. The plant went offline after a recent glacier burst and flash floods in Uttarakhand.
- Amazon has infused approx. Rs.225 crores into Amazon Pay.
- Juicy Chemistry, skin and hair care D2C brand, has raised $6.3 million in a Series A round of funding led by Verlinvest, a Belgium-based investment firm.
- Operations at South Korean steelmaker Posco’s plant in Maharashtra have been reportedly disrupted due to local protests over labour and some other issues.
Latest business news India today 13 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The government has reportedly decided to sell a 16.12% stake in Tata Communications through an offer for sale and the remaining 10% to the investment arm of Tata Sons, Panatone Finvest.
- To guard the domestic industry against cheap imports, India has imposed anti-dumping duty on the Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, a Chinese antibacterial drug.
NHSRCL has signed an MoU with a Japanese firm for track work of the 237 km Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train project.
- Trai has issued a strict warning to all business entities sending bulk SMSes to comply with regulations on unsolicited commercial communication in the absence of which they will be debarred from sending SMSes using telecom resources.
- The Association of Power Producers has reportedly shot off a strongly worded letter to the Chandigarh administrator on changing bid conditions for privatization of Chandigarh electricity distribution company and has demanded immediate withdrawal of changed rules.
Must Read:Interesting facts about Ratan Naval Tata
Latest business news India today 13 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Jindal Stainless Group has received approval from the bourses for the amalgamation of Jindal Stainless (Hisar) into Jindal Stainless Ltd.
- NCLT has admitted Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process against Manpasand Beverages Ltd. and has appointed Arpan Maheshkumar Shah as IR Professional for the company.
- On the airline industry’s demand, the civil aviation ministry reportedly is working to bring Aviation Turbine Fuel under GST and is taking up the matter with the finance ministry.
- Zee Entertainment has appointed Rajiv Bakshi, former Big Synergy CEO, as COO-Revenue.
Must Read:The journey of Oberoi Group of Hotels
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 13 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.