Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 13 May 2022.
- Sensex closes at 52930.31 points and NIFTY at 15808 points.
- An engineering procurement and construction projects worth Rs 6,604.42 has been awarded to Adani Infra, Tata Power Solar Systems and SSEL-ASR by NHPC Ltd for 1,000 MW solar project and transmission line.
- Tata Motors aims to increase the capex to Rs 6,000 crore in the current FY for supporting programmes under commercial, passengers and electric vehicles segment.
- Air India has appointed Scoot CEO Campbell Wilson as the CEO and MD of Air India.
- Mindspace Business Parks REIT has reported leasing of around 4.5 million square ft of office space in 66 transactions for the previous year.
- Royal Philips has completed the expansion of its factory at Chakan, Maharashtra and has also announced to setup a new R&D department for expanding innovation capabilities in Pune.
Must Read:Dhaakad Movie OTT Release Date
Latest business news India today 13 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Samsung has inaugurated Samsung Smart School, its flagship global citizenship program at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Varanasi to provide and improve digital opportunities to students.
- According to the data by TRAI, Reliance Jio has gained around 1.26 million subscribers after decline of three months.
- KLM and IndiGo have together implemented a code share agreement that would allow the airlines to sell seats on each other’s flights.
- A threefold increment in the profit after tax has been reported by the EXIM Bank from Rs 254 crore in the last year to Rs 738 crore in the fiscal year ending on March 31, 2022.
- Bids have been invited by NTPC for raising long term loans of Rs 5,000 crore to be used for capital expenditure for new and ongoing electricity generation capacity projects.
- Bids have been invited by the Rail Land Development Authority for the residential development of 62,780 sqm land at Chaupla Railway Colony, Bareilly, for 99 years.
Must Read:What is Sedition law in India
Latest business news India today 13 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Ford Motor Co. has decided to shelve its plans of producing electric vehicles in India and continue its sale of factories in the country.
- Kotak Securities Limited will be investing in a fintech start up Multipl in its pre-Series A round.
- The women wing of National Real Estate Development Council, NAREDCO Mahi, has recently launched Nirmal Jal Prayas for saving water bodies and to sensitise real estate and allied industries.
- Ather Energy raised around $128 million in a funding round by National Investment and Infrastructure Fund and Hero Motocorp.
- Campbell Wilson has been chosen as the new MD and CEO of Air India by Tata Group.
- Forward dollar receivables of $65.8 billion in domestic forex market has been reported by RBI as of end March 2022.
Must Read:Cyclone Asani Live Tracking
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 13 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.