Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 13 October 2021.
- Rajnish Kumar, former SBI head, has been appointed as the Chairman of Board of Directors of BharatPe.
- Realme has reportedly signed a partnership agreement with Khy Electronics to manufacture a range of AIOT products and accessories in India. The products include- Realme Watch 2 Pro, Wireless Buds and Smart TV Google Stick.
- CarDekho reportedly turned unicorn after raising $250 Million in its series E round of funding at a valuation of around $1.2 Billion.
- Reshamandi, a silk-tech startup, has reportedly raised $ 30 million as part of its Series A round of funding in a mix of debt and equity. The funding round was led by Creation Investments and saw participation from various other investors like Nexus Venture Partners, 9Unicorns, IndiaMart founder Brijesh Aggarwal and Omnivore.
- According to HSBC estimates, the Indian bond index could bring in potential inflows of $30billion to $40 billion via fully accessible routes.
- Open, an MSME focused neo-bank, has reportedly raised USD 100 Million as part of Series-C round led by Temasek, Google and some of its existing investors.
Must Read: today news headlines 13 October 2021
Latest business news India today 13 October 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- RBI has issued a licence of Small Finance Bank to a consortium of Centrum Financial Services and BharatPe.
- Accenture will reportedly be acquiring BRIDGEi2i, a Bengaluru-based AI & Analytics firm, to expand its capabilities in data science, ML and AI-powered insights.
- Power Finance Corporation has become the 11th Maharatna central public sector enterprise, with greater operational and financial autonomy.
- Tata Motors has reportedly entered into a binding agreement with PE investor TPG Rise Climate, along with co-investor ADQ who will invest $1 Billion in to be incorporated subsidiary of Tata Motors.
Must Read: 13 October ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 13 October 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Sobha Ltd, a real estate developer, has launched its second project Sobha Avalon, a 31-storeyed residential project spread across 5,400 square meters in GIFT City of Gujarat to expand its portfolio in the state.
- RBI has authorised Karur Vysya Bank to collect direct taxes on behalf of Central Board of Direct Taxes. Once the integration process gets completed, the customers can remit the direct taxes through any branch, net banking services or mobile banking services of the bank.
- The Department of Telecom has notified reforms for future spectrum auctions and has waived off the compulsory submission of financial bank guarantee to securitise annual spectrum instalment.
- According to government data, retail inflation based on the Consumer Price Index has eased from 5.3% in the month of August to 4.35% for September.
Must Read: Ashtami Status Video
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 13 October 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.