Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 14 April 2021.
- Flipkart Group is reportedly in discussions to buy Cleartrip, a travel and hotel booking platform, in a distress sale.
- Renault has partnered with CSC Grameen eStore to push sales in rural and semi-urban areas. Renault India’s entire product range will be listed on CSC Grameen eStore.
- Hero Motors has inaugurated a new plant at Hi-Tech Cycle Valley in village Dhanansu near Ludhiana, Punjab. Spread across an area of around 100 acres, once fully operational, the valley is may employ over 9,000 people.
- The government has reportedly started the process of inviting financial bids for the sale of Air India. The deal is likely to be concluded by September 2021.
- Benetton is reportedly partnering with Timex India, to manufacture and launch its exclusive collection of watches in the Indian market.
Latest business news India today 14 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Pine Labs has acquired Fave, a Singapore-based loyalty cashback startup, for $45 million.
- BPCL has collaborated with Accenture to transform its sales and distribution network.
- Paytm Payments Bank is reportedly said to have registered over 970 million digital transactions in March 2021.
- Hero Group has launched a new edutech firm, Hero Vired, to offer an industry-focused learning experience for young professionals in collaboration with universities like MIT, Singularity.
- The government has said that it is fully prepared to implement mandatory hallmarking of gold jewellery and artifacts from June 1, 2021.
Latest business news India today 14 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Airlines have reportedly asked the government to reduce capacity allowed from 80% of pre-COVID to 60% and have also asked for financial assistance. However, IndiGo has reportedly not sought financial assistance.
- Department of Heavy Industries extended the validity of FAME-II certification of electric vehicles for obtaining subsidies to one year from the date of issuance instead of a blanket expiry on 31 March.
- AirAsia India has extended its partnership with NAVBLUE, flight operations software subsidiary of Airbus.
- NCLAT has ruled that debt-ridden telecom companies undergoing insolvency proceedings cannot claim rights to their spectrum.
- Govt may soon start a crackdown on sellers of low-quality toys as it wants manufacturers to follow BIS standards made mandatory since January 2021.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 14 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.